2. Let's meet the children

This is the Choi Family

3 days later

A large van drove up to the Choi family home. One teenager with a baby strapped on his chest by a baby wrap got off the passenger seat. The driver got off as well, rushing to the trunk. They met in the back as the driver opened the trunk. The boy with the baby quickly grabbed the twin stroller and opened it up as the driver began lifting suitcases out. The boy walked back to the side of the van and slide the door open slowly. Just as carefully, he lifted two toddlers into the stroller and wheeled them by the door. He walked back slowly trying not to wake the baby on his chest. He rustled in the car a bit and a kid got off rubbing his eyes. 

"Hyung, are we here?" The boy rubbed the kids hair and replied, "Ungh." He hands another child to the kid to carry as he carried another. They quickly went inside the house and placed them on a nearby couch. The boy lifted the stroller through the doorway before finally looking around.

Chandelier hanging from the ceiling, couches covered in velvet, tv much too large for the wall, halls lined in marble. This will be their new home. 

"Jihoonie hyung, this is where we'll live from now on?" 

Once again he answered with, "Ungh." 

The driver quickly moved 7 large suitcases through the doorway. 

"Jihoon-ssi, this will be your accommodation from now on. The Master and Missus are out on trip and are not expected home for a long time so you and the children will be here alone." 

The driver lead him to the kitchen and handed him an envelope. 

"Please read the letter included and have a nice day." 

The driver left as quick as he came, closing the door behind him hastily. Jihoon pulled the envelope apart; a card, some cash, and a letter came out. The letter read as such:

Dear children, 
You have been adopted by the Choi family. Although we aren't going to be around much, we are your "parents" so to speak. In other words, what we say goes. So you 7 will live here, no servants no nothing, even we "parents" won't be here, we're on a world tour. There will be a check added every 1st of each month to pay for your daily expenses. Use this credit card to withdraw cash etc. Oh, Choi Seungcheol is our son. 21 years old, owner of CSC Entertainment. Don't associate with him. He's your "brother" but don't contact him. At all.

Thanks bye.
Mr. & Mrs. Choi

Left with nothing but an empty house, a lump of money, and no family like they were promised by the orphanage manager, Jihoon put the card in his wallet. He wasn't going to think about it. After all, not a lot of things made sense to him. The baby slept soundly on his chest as he the little baby's head. 

"Mingyu." He called in a low whisper. His voice soft and light like a floating feather. Mingyu came bumbling over and hugged Jihoon's leg. 

"H-here....h-home..." Jihoon explained. He didn't have to say much, Mingyu would figure it out himself. Mingyu nodded. He stood on his tippy-toes and the baby in Jihoon's embrace's head. 

"Chanie," he walked over to the twin stroller and gave the two babies kisses on their cute heads. 

"Hansol and Seungkwanie," he went to the couch where the last two children were and threaded his hands threw their hair. 

"Myungho and Seokminie," He twirled in the living room, bright smile on his cute little face.

"This, is our home now. Together with Jihoonie hyung."

------------

It's been 3 days since Seungcheol confronted his parents. It's been 3 days since he blew up at his parents. He had calmed down considerably since then. Seungcheol sighed. He stared out the window of the cafe he's currently seated in. His friend seated across from him copied him and sighed. 

"Cheol hyung, shouldn't you at least meet these kids? I thought you loved kids." 

Seungcheol scrubbed his eyes with the heel of his hand. 

"I don't know. I kind of do but I kind of don't. What do I do Soonyoung-ah?" 

Soonyoung rolled his eyes at his hyung. Straightening his jacket out of frustration, he brushed his blonde locks out of his face and sighed again. 

"Hyung, your parents aren't home right now. I'm not so sure the kids are fine? Just meet them at least once." 

Seungcheol nodded, agreeing with Soonyoung's words. It wouldn't hurt to take a peek, right?

"I'll just see how they are faring with the new environment and treatment." 

Soonyoung nodded vigorously, hair flopping back in his face. A new determined look graced his face.

"Now that's the hyung that I love and admire. A guy that can't leave helpless people behind! Good luck, hyung." Soonyoung flicked his wrist to check the time. 

"It's getting late. I'm heading back to the company okay? Visit the children." Seungcheol hummed and shooed Soonyoung away. 

"Bye Cheol hyung!" 

"Bye...." he sat there by the window a little longer. Lifting the cup to his mouth he realized he drained it long ago. Sighing again, he dropped some tip in the can by the entrance and left for his car. It was winter, the air was chilly. The wind whipped past his ear, making his hair fly in a mess. Tying his muffler tighter around his neck, he waddled quickly to his car. Starting his car engine, he put the family home in his gps and headed off.

-------------

It's been half a day, the baby crib has been assembled and baby Chan was sleeping soundlessly in it. The foam padding was pieces together and the 2 year olds Hansol and Seungkwan were playing with some stuffed animals on it. Myungho and Seokmin were busy coloring their coloring books. Mingyu was helping Jihoon pull all the baby foods, utensils, bibs, etc out from the suitcase and putting them on the kitchen island. Jihoon moved them one by one, organizing them into the cupboards above, out of reach of children, but still low enough for him to reach. After Mingyu finished fishing out all the items from the suitcase, he sat and watched as Jihoon organized. The beds were made upstairs, Jihoon already baby proofed all the corners and installed the baby gate on the stairs. All their clothes were hastily thrown into the closets and the suitcases were to be stored in the basement after they learned of it.

When Jihoon first arrived, he and Mingyu toured the house. There was one too many rooms on the second floor but they decided that the 2 year olds will have a room, the 3 year olds will have a room, the baby will have one room, and Mingyu would share with Jihoon(baby next door). Their room selection were close to the stairs and the nearest bathroom. On the first floor, straight left from the front door is a large kitchen. A kitchen island and a long dinning table take up most of the space. Straight right from the front door is a large living room. Mounted on the wall was a large flat screen tv. The couches formed a large u shape(a nice barricade for the younger children), and a coffee table sat in the middle which has been moved in front of the tv to make space for the foam squares on the floor. Another bathroom is adjacent to the living room. Straight forward from the doorway is a hallway with more rooms that leads to another living room with a set of sliding glass doors that leads to the backyard. The basement door is adjacent to the kitchen. They didn't venture out there.

Now was mid afternoon so Jihoon prepared milk for the 5 younger children and a juice box for Mingyu. Handing the juice box and 4 bottles for Mingyu to distribute, Jihoon went upstairs. Picking the youngest baby, he gently woke him up. 

"Chanie, milk." 

Chan stirred but did not cry. He was a very calm baby, he rarely cried. Cradling Chan in one arm and feeding the baby bottle with the other, he walked down the stairs. Joining the other children that are playing in the living room, he watched with warm eyes but no expression as the children drank their milk/juice. "Sluolololo-" Mingyu slurped up bubbles from finishing his drink. "I'm finished first!" He cheered and danced around. "Trash can." Jihoon said. Mingyu understood immediately and went to throw his juice box away. Just then, the door unlocked. Mingyu ran back to Jihoon's side and peeked around the wall at the front door. A man taller than Jihoon stepped in and caught Mingyu's eyes. They head each other's stare for a couple seconds. Mingyu broke the silence first with an, 

"Oops."