90. Feeling better?

This is the Choi Family

Joshua watched as Seungcheol was dragged left and right by the children, playing one thing after another, leaving no time for himself to be alone. Walking over to the others that were also watching the scene unfold, they all seem to have relaxed a little. 

"What did you tell the children for them to stick to him so much?" Joshua asked.

"I told them that Seungcheol hyung was coming over to play with them, but Jeonghan hyung just had to give them candy too." Wonwoo supplied. No wonder Jihoon looked a little upset. 

"At least Seungcheol hyung seems to be taking it better." Hoshi sighed. Perhaps Seungcheol can finally get over this topic. 

Hoshi grabbed Jeonghan and they headed off together. Confused at their closeness, Joshua asked Jun. "Whats up with them?"

"They have one more plan to pull Seungcheol hyung out of the gutters. I don't think we need it, but I definitely look forward to it." Jun answered with anticipation written all over his face.

---------------

What was that plan? 

Horror games. 

Seungcheol jumps sky high from someone jumping on him from the back, he screams from finding a spider only to learn that its a curl of hair. Even if he isn't the one playing, he feels threatened.

Once it was dark enough and the little ones were all put in bed, they pulled out Jun's projector and screen, setting up in the living room farthest from the bedrooms. Dragging Seungcheol between himself and Hoshi, Joshua was ready to stop Seungcheol from leaving. He was kind of excited for the results. 

"Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. What- what are we doing in the dark?" Seungcheol started feeling suspicious. "Chill bro, we just scaring off the heat with a little game." 

"Do I have to be here?" 

"This was planned for you by us, you don't care about our feelings?" Jeonghan exaggerated his puppy eyes. A quiet "...ew." came from Wonwoo's mouth. A glare was shot back.

Seungcheol couldn't say anything and he couldn't escape so he sat in their captivity.

"The first game we are going to play is Shadow Corridor." Jun pressed play and handed the controller to Seungcheol. "I skipped the tutorial for you <3." Instead, Jun wanted Seungcheol to learn as he played.

Left with just a lighter, the game began.

*lots of stomping noises*

Seungcheol: "What's that sound?! Where is it coming from?!"

Jun: "Hid!! You have to hid!!!!!"

*stomping noises gets closer*

Seungcheol: "WHERE!!!! WHERE CAN I GO!!!!!"

Jun: "Open the doors you idiot!!!!"

*peekaboo~*

Seungcheol: "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

In the end Seungcheol met every wanderer without completing the beginner stage. 

Next game! Paranormal HK.

This time, Jun handed the controller to Hoshi, who was also a huge scaredy-cat.

Seungcheol was already clinging to Hoshi from the last game, each other their only solace.

Clicking play, Hoshi takes a few steps forward. Cathy appears!!!

Hoshi: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Is that Seungcheol's voice I hear?

Cathy: Hello everyone!

Jun: "Chillllll its the intro video."

Hoshi: "Be quiet!" Cathy finishes when the camcorder dies. The game starts with a BANG.

Seungcheol + Hoshi: "......" 

Hoshi: "Why...?"

Jun (Holding in his laugh): "The lights aren't turning on, go find the electricity box. Crouch down."

Hoshi: "....uhuh..."

Wonwoo sat with Jihoon. Jihoon didn't seem to show any signs but he could tell that Jihoon was thiiiiiis close to running away. "You good, buddy?" Jihoon only grabbed his arm tightly.

Hoshi finally got to the electricity box and pulled the lever. Just then, something grabs him from behind.

Cathy: Hey!

Seungcheol + Hoshi:" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jihoon also jumped and started patting his chest where his heart was. Wonwoo had his fill of fun so he helped Jihoon up and took him away. "Have fun~!"

In the end, after reaching the corridor to head towards the mysterious sound, the encounter of a fast hand grabbing something and disappearing destroyed the controller with how hard Hoshi threw it at the ground.

(Can you guess what I've been watching recently? Bonus points for you if you can~lol jk)

--------------

The few grown men ended up camping in the living room after packing everything away since Seungcheol demanded for them to stay with him. They couldn't all cram into one bed since they were all 'grown men' and set up a comfy camp with a little wine.

"How you feeling?" Jun asked. Seungcheol nodded, not answering properly. "You okay?"

"I'm okay, I'm fine."

"That's good to hear."

"Yea."

Silence.

"I... thank you guys." Everyone had a warm smile. "No problem."

"Do... you want to talk about it?" Jun nudged him, hoping Seungcheol could let off some steam.

"Mhm. I can talk. Should I start from the beginning for Jeonghan?" Jeonghan shook his head. "You don't have to tell me if you don't need to. I could leave too, if need be."

"Ah, no it's ok. I just... you're part of our family too now, a working adult too. I won't tell the younger boys yet, but you're among us, I trust you." Jeonghan felt warmth spread throughout his chest. "...Thank you."

"I guess I'll start from the beginning then." Moving onto his stomach, Seungcheol rolled himself into a burrito. Only his arms and head poked out so that he could drink.

"My family, the most prominent Choi family out there, had two sons. There was my brother, Seungmin hyung, and .... me. You know how kdramas of rich families go, the first son gets to inherit the company and all of the following assets. I never fought for it, I believed it rightfully belonged to my brother. 

When I was younger, he was the only one to play with me, besides the caretakers my father gave me. Parents? What are they? I'm just another son they use to brag to others. Seungmin hyung was always nice to me. It didn't matter if I got mad at him and yelled at him, he would apologize and come back even when it wasn't his fault. He was the only family that cared for me.

My life was rather happy too, despite not having parents. Its because my name came with Choi. No school bullying, since I went to an elite school, my school days were full of people try to up to me. ...even though I didn't have anything."

---------------

After reading so much of my story, what do you think happened to Seungmin, Seungcheol's brother?