92. Next plan

This is the Choi Family

After telling his story, Seungcheol felt a little lighter. 

"Thanks again."

They didn't ask him questions, only listened and nodded. They were accepting, not judging.

"I see, it's been hard on you." Jeonghan said. 

"Mm."

"It's okay now, you have us and the kids. You're already far away from that disaster of a father and you're still young. We still have our future to look forward to." Joshua supplied. They haven't ran into any trouble related to Mr. Choi in a while, but it didn't mean he was gone for good. However, for now they were still safe.

"Mhm. Let's sleep, it's already early morning." Light was slowly seeping through the blinds, the sun was already rising. Seungcheol had a soft grin on his lips, burrowing into his blanket like a groundhog. The others also got under their blankets and said their good nights and slept.

-----------

Several hours later, Jihoon and Wonwoo came down and saw them sprawled on the floor. Silently noting to each other, they quietly set up breakfast before waking the kids.

Mingyu was already awake on his own, sitting up on his bed, his hair a mess. "Come'ere." Jihoon helped him tame his hair before sending him down. Wonwoo passed his door with Seungkwan and Hansol in both arms. "Mingyu, can you help us guide either Seokminie or Myungho down the stairs?" Mingyu nodded and moved with Jihoon. They picked up Seokmin, Myungho and Chan for breakfast.

Down in the living room, Wonwoo put Seungkwan on Joshua's back, Hansol on Hoshi's back. Mingyu caught on and helped Seokmin and Myungho onto two more's back. Mingyu himself, readied himself. Wonwoo counted down, "3, 2, 1!!!" In one jump, Mingyu launched onto Seungcheol's stomach, knocking the wind out of him. The other little ones bounced on their backs, effectively waking them up. 

There was a lot of giggling from the children, a lot of groaning from the adults. 

Wonwoo was laughing along, watching over them, just in case while Jihoon set up Cha in his high chair.

It was a public holiday, but since it was still a weekday, Jihoon and Wonwoo had a habit to wake up on time to keep schedule.

Seungcheol and the others were reluctant to get up, but they couldn't escape anyway so they gave up and got up. Picking up the kids one by one, they went to have breakfast.

"What were you all doing sleeping in the living room? I thought that when you finished talking you'd find a proper bed." Wonwoo asked. 

"You don't know the definition of a slumber party? We sleep together~" Hoshi squealed.

"....I don't think that's the definition but whatever floats your boat." 

--------------

"We need a new plan of action." Seungcheol had pulled aside the others again for another talk.

"We don't know who did this, and we are only 5 people. How are we going to catch the other and change the flow of media?"

"Well, finding the person responsible isn't hard for me, it just will take some time." Jun supplied. He was already looking into it, he was almost there since he had a few guesses.

"As for changing the flow of media, like we did before, we could put out something even more eye-catching?"

"Is there anything more eye-catching than Woozi and me?" The media was laser focused on Woozi's development with CSC Entertainment and everything related to it, there couldn't possibly be anything else out there that could pull the press away from the company at all.

"Right now isn't a good time to pull Hyunwoo off the pedestal too. It wouldn't be effective." Joshua swirled his coffee, deep in thought. "It won't be long before your supporters will be asking for your brother too. I'm sure some of them would remember him and as for his return too."

"I know." Seungcheol didn't want to bring his brother into his fight with their father since he was already free. "What should we do?"

Hoshi who was fooling around with the random decorations in Seungcheol's room suddenly spoke. "I wish Woozi could write my next song."

Jun couldn't hold back the urge to smack him so he did just that. "Shut up, we're trying to come up with a plan."

Jeonghan could only hid his giggles, as the situation was still urgent. When he went back to thinking, something clicked. 

"Wait, we can't get the attention off of Woozi or CSC, then we just have to make more news with the two."

"What do you mean? We are trying to lay low." Jun asked. The attention they have is unwanted and bothersome. 

"Yea, but there isn't any other news that could top this right? Let's make another one!"

"We aren't going to tell the public about my brother and we aren't going to bust Woozi's identity." Seungcheol said seriously. They literally only finalized their contract not long ago, he wasn't going to break it.

"Woozi should write another song for Hoshi."

"Huh?" Resounded in the room. A single "Yay!" as well.

"Woozi gets the most attention. Seungcheol comes second. The company follows Seungcheol's name, the only thing that can top these two things together is them again. Remember Woozi said that he didn't do collabs and then made Hoshi's song? The internet went crazy. Afterwards Woozi said that it was a one time thing, but then they signed with CSC. What does that mean? The fans are waiting for interaction."

"...That is true." They got the gist of it, their brains whirring, thinking about the pluses and minuses.

Seungcheol stopped them. "But we have to ask Jihoon and Wonwoo first. Their opinion matters the most."

"Of course."