83. So many things I want to say

This is the Choi Family

Looking in his backpack and throughout the house, Wonwoo couldn't find his phone anywhere. "What's up?" Joshua caught him ripping the pillows off the couch in a craze. "I lost my phone."

Joshua immediately messaged Seungcheol and Jun to locate it. He did it so fast that Wonwoo couldn't even protest. "Son, you have such capable parents, please let them help." Joshua teased. A helpless smile was pasted on Wonwoo's face.

Seungcheol immediately opened location tracking to see where it was, but Wonwoo's phone appeared to be offline. Since he couldn't do anything on his end, he sent a message to Jun. 

Jun immediately looked into it and found it's last location. Sending the address to Joshua, he wasn't very happy with where it was.

Joshua showed the address to Wonwoo and he knew exactly where it was.

In Jeon family home. 

----------

 He paced back and forth in the living room, worrying about the things in his phone. Joshua had said that he'd buy him another phone and they could just back it up but while he wouldn't mind a new phone, he couldn't just let them know what was on it. Knowing his mother, she was differently getting his phone to get Seungcheol's number. His phone's data was bound to be searched one way or another.

"I....need to talk to Jihoon." Evading Joshua's worrying gaze, he went towards the kitchen. Taking Jihoon by the arm, he took them to the nearest room and closed the door.

"I have to tell you something." He looked straight into Jihoon's eyes. He had to tell him.

"I lost my phone." Jihoon nodded. He didn't understand.

"No Jihoon, I lost my phone!! The phone that is linked to Uprising!!" He whisper yelled. Jihoon froze. Connecting the dots slowly, he also showed a little panic in his eyes. Hands reaching for Wonwoo's, he held them tightly for comfort. Equally squeezing his hands, Wonwoo continued on.

"I know my mom is going to unlock it. She's trying to get to Seungcheol hyung because of the CEO situation that he's involved in. That someone will have my phone's data." He explained it as plain as possible. "I don't know what that person unlocking it would do with that information, they may or may not look through it. If that is going to happen, I need your opinion."

Releasing his hands from Jihoon's, he held his shoulders carefully. "If Jun can pull the last back up of the phone and put it in a new one, that means that he can also remove it from the other's hands. But if Jun hyung does this for us, then he would need to know what to look for." Looking straight into Jihoon's eyes, he made sure he was paying attention. 

"I would have to tell him that I have Uprising. I know, he is family and all, but he will see the account name. All account data is saved with a label and that label includes the username. That's why nobody can have the same username and different kinds of verification."

Jihoon heard him word for word, and he knew exactly what was happening. Since the beginning, he and Wonwoo made this account to share his music with others, but then they became internet famous. It wasn't like they wanted to keep their identity a mystery, at first it was because they didn't want to talk about themselves, didn't want to answer personal questions. Jihoon didn't say anything regarding those questions, and Wonwoo didn't want say too much so they just kept quiet. 

Once the school bullies caught them reviewing at break. The words they heard that day weren't very nice. It definitely made Wonwoo worried for Jihoon if his talent were ever to be discovered. They weren't famous enough to get help from others, since they were on their own. The outside world wouldn't be as nice as Seungcheol and the others.

"Jihoon? Are you okay with this?"

"I..."

"I know it's kind of scary. I also don't want to get judged for any reason. Just staying behind the computer screen gave me a sense of comfort. But if Jun hyung can help us protect this identity. ...We can still hid it from Seungcheol hyung if you want to." 

"I...okay."

"Okay? As in let Jun hyung help us?"

"Ungh."

"Okay. I'll let him know.... What about Seungcheol hyung?"

"...no."

"...Okay." Jihoon wasn't so ready for telling Seungcheol just yet. He did help him in making Hoshi's song, and that's probably why he was more reluctant. While Hoshi was going around promoting Hurricane, Seungcheol and Joshua often discussed its success and how much they respect Woozi. If Woozi turned out to be normal Wonwoo and a not so normal Jihoon, what would they do? What would they think? He knew he should believe in the others a little more, after all they are all living together, almost. Either than that, while they were praising Woozi to the heavens, ...it felt really nice. Even though they were praising Woozi and not Jihoon, because Woozi is a part of himself, he was very satisfied. Who doesn't like to hear praises?

Going on Jihoon's phone, they called up Jun.

"What's up munchkins?"

"I'm going to get a new phone, can you help me set it up Jun hyung?"

"Of course! What about the phone in your mom's hands?"

"Jun hyung, I really respect you and I know you are always bragging about having your fingers reaching even the deepest part of the internet. Can you make sure something doesn't stay in their hands?"

"You want me to wipe your phone? I can remotely retrieve all of the data you know. Want me to do that then wipe it?"

"Mhm. Can you also make sure that the person breaking into my phone doesn't take anything away from it?"

"If they downloaded anything, I can destroy their PC."

"....if you want to." Jun hyung is kinda scary.... 

"Is there anything you want to check for? Any secrets you don't want others to find~?" That single question brought shivers down Wonwoo's spine.

".....how.."

"Well I figured since you're asking me to remove data. It's okay, I can keep secrets~."

"Then Jihoon and I have a secret to entrust to you."