44. Normal day

This is the Choi Family

Seungcheol was waiting for the real estate agent to come back with the keys to the new house while watching over the children. It was early morning and Jihoon and Wonwoo were busy running the kids one by one from the bathroom and back. He watched as Mingyu began toddling between the living room and the kitchen area, passing simple sandwiches to the little ones and passing a baby bottle to him to feed baby Chan. Obediently picking up Chan, the little baby looked right at Seungcheol, not a single sign of discomfort. He learns once again that Chan is not a fussy baby and is very calm. "Would you like some milk my fair prince?" Seungcheol cooed. Chan's hands opened and closed repeatedly, practically forcing Seungcheol to stick his finger in one. "You charming baby, you've got me wrapped around your finger~" Though Chan's whole hand was wrapped around his finger. Sssh. Nobody tell him. He fed baby Chan while rocking him, a silly grin stuck on his face. Mingyu scarfed down his own sandwich, quickly going for another round of picking up after the children. "Myungho-ya, try not to drop so many crumbs! You don't want there to be bugs in the house do you?" Mops up all the crumbs and cleans off his cute face.

"Seokminie, finish eating your own sandwich before trying to feed Seungkwan. There is enough to go around." He cleans up Seungkwan and helps Seokmin fit the food in his mouth.

"Seungkwanie and Hansolie, was it tasty? Do you want more?" Seeing the babies grabby hands, he ripped apart another jelly sandwich into tiny bite size pieces and set them before them in a plastic dish. 

He didn't have to say anything to baby Chan, his satisfied little face was enough to tell him that he was a-okay. 

Breakfast came to an end, Wonwoo and Jihoon came out fully dressed in their uniform. Jihoon put the little yellow cap on Mingyu's head before grabbing their bags. Seungcheol who had baby Chan strapped on his chest swooped over and snatched the bags from his hands causing Jihoon to flinch in confusion. "?" Jihoon didn't look right at Seungcheol but his attention was on him. Seungcheol rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Uh, I don't have to go to work until later so let me help you out." Jihoon said nothing but Wonwoo nodded in appreciation, letting him know that it was okay. They were leaving from Seungcheol's house so they didn't have the quad stroller. Filtering out the door, each holding a baby and holding hands with a toddler, Wonwoo and Jihoon headed for the nearest bus stop. Seungcheol's house wasn't very close to their daycare or elementary school so they opted for the bus. Seeing that they were moving without him, Seungcheol skidded to a halt and shouting, "Wait!!" Again Jihoon flinched, not use to the change in routine. Wonwoo chuckled and patted his buddy in the shoulder. A lot has changed again since they stayed at Seungcheol's house, each one making Jihoon grumble. 

"Do tell me where the daycare and elementary school are. I have a van, we can go by car." The van was here since it was used to get from the family home to Seungcheol's house. Wonwoo led the children into the car, strapping those that needed to be strapped and helped Seungcheol let Chan go. "I could totally drive with a baby strapped to my chest..." 

"No hyung, that is dangerous for both the baby and you." Wonwoo chided. He snatched Chan away and strapped the baby in. Seungcheol had the defeated puppy look, but he knew that it was right, he would put the baby in danger if he drove with him on his chest. 

When they arrived at the daycare, the children followed Jihoon in a row, toddling like little ducklings, Chan in his arms. Wonwoo watched with Mingyu and Seungcheol from the car, this was something Jihoon does by himself. It was the last bit of routine that the day could give him, it was quite a sight to see, 4 little kids waddling in a line after Jihoon. Once the kids were in the care of the teachers, Jihoon returned to the van to get Mingyu. The elementary school was not far, so he wanted to walk. Wonwoo stopped Seungcheol from stopped them, Mingyu eagerly took Jihoon's hand. Mingyu loves it when its just him and his hyung walking together. It's often the only time of the day that he has Jihoon all to himself, since his younger brothers take up a lot of both of their time.

"Jihoonie hyung, will we be staying at Seungcheol hyung's home forever?" Jihoon shook his head no, swinging their interlaced hands between them. "H-hyung s-said new h-house soon." Mingyu put a skip in his step and grinned. "I wonder how our new home would look like. I wish the bad man won't find us." Jihoon hummed in agreement, tightening his grip on his little brother's hand. He was very scared too when the man barged in on them. Jihoon didn't want the kids to go through that again. Mingyu went in reluctantly, walking backwards and waved back until he reached the front doors. "I'll see you after school hyung!!!" Jihoon nodded and headed back to the van.

Once both Wonwoo and Jihoon made it to school and Seungcheol watched them until they left his sight, he drove back home to Joshua. Joshua didn't come out in the morning and he told the children that he was just sleeping in, but he was pretty sure he was just moping or thinking about what they discussed the night before. Knocking on his cousin's door before entering, he found a huge roll on the bed. "So when is burrito-Joshua going to unwrap and talk to his best cousin?" Seungcheol prodded the roll. There was a muffled chuckle from inside, Joshua rolled straight into Seungcheol, knocking him over and continued to roll over him. "This burrito is almost done deciding what to do next. Leave me be you puppy dog." Joshua mused, clearly not as depressed as Seungcheol thought. "Well, I guess I don't have to do much this time. My cousin is growing up *cries*!" Seungcheol faked a tear putting on all the exaggerations. Joshua reached out an arm and smacked him with a pillow, not amused. "You're barely 4 months older, shut up grandpa." 

"You're contradicting your self but I'll let it slide." 

Joshua unrolled and rubbed his hair, his eyes clear unlike his messy appearance. "I've got a long day ahead of me."