77. Story time

This is the Choi Family

Hello hello~ Just like Jeonghan's summary, I'm going to sharpen the direction of the story with a more descriptive chapter. It's not that I dislike part of my own story, I just wish it was a bit better. I'm not doing a very good job of describing my current ideas in the fashion that I want so this is my way of making it up.

------------

Ever since the hospital visit, Seungcheol has been watching Jihoon intensely. Like the doctor asked, he was looking for specific behavior that indicated autism. The longer he looked, the less it seemed likely. Perhaps Jihoon was a normal boy the whole time?

Jihoon loved striking conversations with the kids and Wonwoo. Of course, he wouldn't avoid conversations with Seungcheol, Joshua, Hoshi, and Jeonghan, he was just more careful with his words. He wasn't reluctant, Seungcheol could see that.

Unlike what the doctor said, there isn't a single instance where Jihoon is alone. He doesn't prefer to be alone either. He is always surrounded by the children when they are here and when they aren't, he sticks to Wonwoo just like he does in school. One time, Hoshi suggested they play hide and seek in the house and moved a lot of things out of place. Jihoon was the seeker while everyone else was hiding,  even the "adults". Seungcheol watched Jihoon throughout the game, hiding in places Jihoon had already searched. Jihoon was fast to find the first person, but afterwards slowed down. That kind of reaction, Seungcheol defined it as Jihoon disliking being alone. 

But somethings still happen to fall in the grey area between yes and no. Jihoon really hated disorder and was quick to clean up the place after the game was over. It could be restrictive behavior or OCD but his need for order and scheduling everything down to the dot was hard to discern. Either way, Seungcheol decided that it didn't matter what these observations really meant, he was happy with Jihoon just the way he was.

Whenever Jihoon has an epiphany or thinks of something amazing, he is always willing to share. His speech gets jumbled due to excitement, but he gets very energetic when talking about the things that he likes and doesn't avoid talking. Joshua learned through listening that Jihoon actually loves listening to others, its just that he likes listening so much he sometimes forgets to answer. So when he does talk, he is actually very eloquent. 

Nobody tell anyone this, but Hoshi kind of fell for his speaking voice.

--------------

Jeonghan couldn't do anything in the house without disturbing Jihoon's order, so he found a job online. He didn't want to use his own name, so the easiest job he could get was commissions. Since he was young, he liked editing. He enjoyed it for as long as he could before he was controlled by his father. He had made a couple videos with Joshua when they dated, and even Joshua had to admit that Jeonghan had talent. Like all the other beginners, his first job came from social platforms. Editing videos for others, he slowly built up his portfolio. Using this experience, he joined a company that would manage his commissions and give him a stable income. 

---------------

The moment Jun came back to save Seungcheol's company and help him take down Yoon father, he knew he had to stay. Jun didn't have anything left for  him back at home. 

When his sister left with her boyfriend, his parents disowned her. They pretended they didn't know what was going on whenever someone brought her up, which really upset Jun. After all, she was there for him more than his parents were. Since his little brother is the ideal son according to them, it seems it doesn't matter if he stayed or left. After all, his father's company is going to be passed down to his little brother.

(The surveillance and information company that Jun uses is his own company. He made a name for himself so that his father couldn't do anything to him.)

In order for him to stay with Seungcheol and the others and keep his father off his back, he made another branch based in Seoul, so that staying in Korea to oversee his progressing company would keep him under the radar. The branch had started, Jun had everything packed, just one more text message.

Jun: Hey Cheol hyung, got room for one more?

Cheol: #$%^&TGBNM???!!!!!

Jun: :D

Cheol: COMEHERE!!!!

--------------

Since there were more hands around the house ever since Seungcheol and Jeonghan's cases were settling down, Hoshi and Joshua could focus on themselves again.

Joshua used the now free time to make rounds at his cafes. Seeing how popular each and every branch was, he felt more at ease. He felt kind of bad for not being able to do much for Seungcheol when his company was being bought over, only a false promise of helping out, though only Joshua thought it was a false promise. In fact, during the process of regaining Seugncheol's stocks, he could only help contribute a small amount while Jun took on the rest of the cost. 

Seungcheol's entertainment company was not small, and it is most definitely one of the more successful ones, especially after the Woozi collaboration. Each share costed a fortune, and Jun easily bought them all up. It was the fastest option to distribute the amount of shares back to the public with Jun and Seungcheol watching over it carefully.

In the end, to win a battle, one must need capital. 

Feeling more at peace with himself he blocked off the kitchen and developed new menus. It isn't his job to do marketing and planning, he had other people in his company do that. But cooking and mixing drinks was a passion of his. He even had a part time job as a barista back in America.

------------

Hoshi was back in his studio, practicing and practicing his routine. The song had reached approval and his dance was already refined again and again, his was ready for his next comeback. Seungcheol also agreed to his comeback, since it has been quite a long time since his debut. He would have preferred for his comeback to be earlier but the events that happened slowed down the process. 

When he thinks about music, he can't help but think about Woozi. Woozi had such a huge impact on the music industry with just one collaboration, if Woozi were ever to sign under a company, they would be really lucky.

Since his discovery of Wonwoo's connection with Woozi, he couldn't help but be curious of who Zi would be. He did wonder if Wonwoo had other friends aside from Jihoon but it was pretty clear to him that Wonwoo preferred not to have other friends aside from there little family since other people were pretty hostile to his friendship with Jihoon. Then maybe Jihoon...Ji...? 

.....??? 

Nah, no way~ Jihoon's voice doesn't sound like that~

....but maybe.......

Naaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~