106. Is he here?

This is the Choi Family

The worst thing that could happen in this day and age is having NO INTERNET. I spent so much data attending online classes today..... T^T Why have you forsaken me good internet.....

------------------

Seungcheol was at work, Joshua was at work, Jun was definitely at work. Who is left at the house? Well, children, teenagers, Jeonghan, and.....a child. 

"Guess what I have for you little cuties~?"

"What is it Hoshi samchonnnnnn~" The kids chorused.

"I'm not telling~" They were playing happily in the living room while Wonwoo and Jihoon were in the dining room. Books strewn across the table, tons of paper covered with worked out problems, Wonwoo was teaching Jihoon math.

"We've done a lot today, you don't need to study this far ahead. How 'bout a break?"

Jihoon shook his head. He finally had some free time and he didn't know how else to use it. Their song was released yesterday and it's been doing well on the site so he didn't have to worry anymore. 

"A little more."

"If you say so."

Wonwoo went back to the textbook and was about to explain when the doorbell sounded. "I'll go get that. Why don't you refill our cups?"

Walking to the door, he checked through the peephole and saw a single woman on the other side. What is a single woman doing here?

"Yes?" Wonwoo said as he opened the door.

"Ah, I'm sorry, is this ...Choi Seungcheol's place?" The woman asked. Her eyes darted around suspiciously. Her hands constantly gripped her bag, twisting the strap. 

"Why do you need to know that?" Wonwoo was immediately cautious. If this was as scheme by someone else, he'd need to tell someone fast.

"I just...I'm...."

"If that's all then goodbye." Wonwoo moved to close the door, the woman panicked.

"NO! Wait!!! Please..." She moved as if she would stop him from shutting her out, but did not finish the motion.

"Ma'am you've got the wrong place."

"No, I don't have the wrong place. My child, my child is here?"

Wonwoo sighed. She's delusional. "Ma'am, please leave."

"No, I need to see... I need to see Seungkwan!!!! Boo Seungkwan!!!!"

Wonwoo froze. "What did you just say?"

The woman also stiffened. Reverting back to the way she was before her outburst, she nervously glanced at Wonwoo.

"I'm ....looking for Boo Seungkwan...I'm him....mother....."

Hearing it again, Wonwoo's mood fluctuated. But he was convinced he had to do this. For my family.

"We don't have a Boo Seungkwan here. Please leave." He closed the door quickly. The woman was so shocked she couldn't respond. When her brain caught up, she knocked and rang the doorbell continuously. 

Hearing the sounds, Jeonghan came out to see, Hoshi peeked his head out as well. Jihoon also came over and saw the ugly expression on Wonwoo's normally cheerful face. 

"W-wonwoo hyung?" Wonwoo took a deep breath and fixed his expression. "It's nothing. You don't have to worry."

Just then, the woman began screaming. 

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!! I'M HIS MOTHER!!! LET ME SEE HIM!!!!"

"Who is she talking about?" Hoshi asked. 

"She's nobody. Don't listen." Seeing Seungkwan walk over hand in hand with Hansol, Wonwoo gnashed his teeth. Moving over to them, he picked them both up in his arms and left the room after one more sentence. "Don't let her in. Please."

The banging and screaming continued. Jeonghan didn't want to call the police over this and decided to send her away. Opening the door swiftly, the woman on the other side screamed in shock. 

"Who are you?!"

"That's my question." Jeonghan said as he crossed his arms. "I don't know how you got here as this place is private property, but you can't be causing a public nuisance here. Please leave."

"No I can't go. Please give me a chance, just one look."

"Who are you trying to meet?"

"Boo Seungkwan!! I'm his mother, Boo Yooyoung! Please I .....just please!!!"

Jeonghan finally heard what made Wonwoo so upset. Hoshi and Jihoon who were listening from behind Jeonghan both widened their eyes. Jihoon left them and went after Wonwoo. Left by himself, Hoshi brooded over his memories. From what he read in the information Jun helped Seungcheol collect about the kids, Seungkwan was left at the orphanage because his single mother couldn't handle supporting another life. Why did Wonwoo react that way?

Jeonghan turned to look at Hoshi. They held a silent conversation and decided they should invite her in, against Wonwoo's wishes. 

After being a good host and giving their guest a cup of water, they sat across from her and stared her down. Feeling uncomfortable from their eyes, she looked everywhere but at them. Hoshi watched the corridor from time to time, seeing Jihoon bring one child after the other into a bedroom farthest away. Wonwoo and Jihoon must know something.

"And so? Why are you here all of a sudden?"

"Umm can I see my son?"

"Not until you explain to us how and why you found this place."

------------

:3