52. Jun, Myungho

This is the Choi Family

Among the kids found by his employees, the ones from Worldwide Family Home were quickly ruled out. They weren't Chinese. Feeling more nervous than excited, he didn't ask his employees to do everything for him at this stage. Looking at the list of names himself, he narrowed it down to birth year, then by nationality. Coming down to 3 names, there was only one child who was listed with type RH- AB; Seo Myungho. Chinese name Xu Minghao, age about three, a slow starter at speech. The rest of the information was damaged or something but Jun didn't care. Seo Myungho, his dear sister's baby.

Seungcheol was with him, sitting in the office with a representative of the orphanage. Just like the name of the place said, this place is funded by charity, much of which comes from those high class events. "...my nephew... my nephew is your brother!!!" Jun didn't know how to express himself. He was happy he found his nephew, so much that he was crying tears of joy. Seungcheol held Jun in his arms in comfort, chuckling at his tears. "Don't cry you big baby. If you're done here, we can head over to their house and you can go bond with Myungho." Jun nodded, unable to form words. He let Seungcheol lead him out to the car, let him fasten his seat belt and take him to the house. 

When they arrived, the children weren't home; it was still early, school has just ended. "Sit still and calm down, you two can be together for as long as forever lasts." Seungcheol said, happy for his friend. The coincidence lead his dear friend to find his blood relative, the boy was truly lucky. Jun sat impatiently in the living room, peeking at the door every so often. He didn't know what to do. Does he break it to the kid? What if the kid doesn't like him? Should he take the kid home with him? No. Nothing of the sort. Myungho is such a lovely kid, he doesn't need to know about the world yet. Calming himself down, Jun made a few decisions. Myungho was only three, he's only been in the care of the orphanage for around two years. All of which was with his brothers and Jihoon taking care of him. He doesn't need to take Myungho away, he will always be here, safe with Seungcheol's protection. He doesn't need to see his messed up grandparents, he doesn't need to fly back and forth under Jun's care. If... later, when he is older and he must know, Jun will tell him everything. And when he knows and understands everything, no matter what Myungho decides to do, Jun will help him 100% of the way.

The door opens and the children come filtering in one by one. "Seungcheol hyung! Jun samcheon! We are home!!" Mingyu greeted cheerfully. The little ones followed, repeating or at least imitating the greeting. Jun's eyes were laser focused on Myungho, taking in his every detail. It's not his first time seeing the kids; he knows how cute they are, he knows all the little quirks they have, he has helped them brush their teeth, change their clothes, fed them food, all things that he has done in the past few weeks that he's been in Korea. But to see Myungho again after learning that he is the one he was looking for, he looks again, taking in everything. "Hello children~! This hyung brought snacks~~!" Seungcheol said giddily. The children all cheered, chucking off their shoes, jackets and their little bags. Wonwoo who was bringing up the rear sighed at the sight, shaking his head endearingly. "Hyung, next time tell them after they have put away their stuff properly. Seungcheol only laughed, a tad bit sorry. Jihoon set to work organizing their tiny shoes and picking up all their belongings, Wonwoo helping him move them to their living room.

Jun got over his creepy staring and quickly softened up, helping the little ones into their respective seats as Seungcheol passed out cupcakes and crackers. Once everyone was settled down, he took a seat next to Myungho and just stared some more. This is my sister's baby? He has grown so much. He's already three!!! Myungho's cute face and shiny eyes look straight back into his own in mild interest. "What is it baby?" Jun cooed. He's too CUTE!!! Jun's heart was taking all the hits from before, just like when he first met all the kids. He found his nephew! Who wouldn't be ecstatic? Myungho fidgeted with his half eaten cupcake, picking at the wrapper for a while. "Is there something you need? Do you need samcheon to help you?" Myungho quickly shook his head, a little pout on his lips. 

Picking up the courage, Myungho tore his cupcake in half and handed it to Jun. "...for you." 

Heart beating out of his chest, Jun felt like crying again. Jihoon raised him to be so nice, so caring. "Thank you, baby. You are the nicest baby in the whole world for sharing."

Jun's attention was drawn away by the other little ones, but he always turned back to Myungho. It's to make up for lost time, he argued with himself. He diligently took care of the babies around him.

------------

Once the snacking and cleaning up was over, the children were playing in the living room, Wonwoo watching over them. Seungcheol pulled Jihoon aside, once again caught by Mingyu and again promised not to hurt his dear brother. Taking both Jun and Jihoon onto the second floor where the children can't get to, he let Jun talk to Jihoon about Myungho. He explained quickly that Myungho was family, his sister's child. Jihoon made no reaction, but he usually doesn't respond anyway. "I... just want to know how Myungho was when he was at the orphanage with you."

That got Jihoon talking. When it comes to his little brothers, he never runs out of things to tell. There was a lot of stops and stutters, but Seungcheol and Jun only found Jihoon cute. He was so passionate about his brothers. 

Basically, Myungho came in late one rainy night. Jihoon was still up doing homework and heard a huge commotion at the front door, and with curiosity, he went to see. That day, tiny baby Myungho was still in a swaddle, crying and screaming. The sounds made Jihoon upset and shake, causing him to be caught by the caretakers of the facilities. "Oh, Jihoon honey. Can you help me take care of this child? It's very late and everyone is very tired. Thanks a million!" Words were rapid fired in his direction and a baby was forced into his shaking hands. Not able to protest nor formulate an affirmation, sounds gurgled in his chest. Apparently the vibrations of his chest as he made noises calmed the baby and Myungho was pacified. Since then, Myungho had been in Jihoon and Mingyu's care, and he has grown up since then.

"Thank you so much, Jihoonie. Thank you so much for tell me all this. Thank you so much for taking such good care of Myungho." Jihoon was a little protective of his brother after the talk, a little afraid that Jun would take Myungho away, not that he could stop him. But Jun reassured him that all he needed was to see Myungho happy, that's all he needed.