They came back?

Are you our Anti Fan?

 

 Once you exited the building, you stretched your hands and walked to your right to shop for clothes.

“Oh unnie did you see infinite? They just entered Woollim building!” you heard some fan girls at the shop. You rolled your eyes.

You came out with shopping bags ‘I love cheap stuffs’ you smiled to yourself.

“Better hurry up to pack since they said that a van will pick me up at 10 PM” you sighed and rushed back home.

 

‘Oh’ you skidded to a stop.

“Tomorrow’s music bank… Boyfriend?” you squealed and started jumping.

‘Urgh no… Infinite came back too? Urghh!’ you scanned their face.

“So much make up” you shook your head and glanced at boyfriend’s picture.

“Oooh so handsome” you blushed and walked away.

 

‘Sweater, check… just stuff it in and come back when you need the others’ you talked to yourself as you stuffed your things in your luggage.

 

*9:30PM*

You washed the dishes after having a piece of chocolate cake for desert. You patted your stomach as you felt it full. You pulled your luggage to your doorway and stared out the window to wait.

You sighed as it was 10:45, ‘Good bye honey, see you when I get to come home’ you walked around your small house once more.

 

-Beeep!-

You almost jumped on the spot and ran to the door. You tip toed to look and saw a guy in front of the gate.

Quietly you walked out “Heeyoung-ssi” you heard him.

“Neh?” you called out as you locked your front door.

“Goodbye” you touched the door and walked towards him

 

“We have arrived at the dorm” he announced and you got out of the car.

‘Woah~’ you stared at the apartments.

You heard the guy chuckle and you got back to your senses.

“Oh ummm… whats your name?” you laughed sheepishly.

“My name is Daeyeol” you shook his hand and tried to lift your luggage.

 

“Aish” you swore and covered your mouth.

He smiled and pulled it from you “I’ll take it for you”

“Thanks” you smiled.

‘He is so kind and he is good looking as well’ you blushed a bit.

“It’s okay since I will go and see hyung as well” your eyes widened.

“Hyung?” you stared at him.