Special Day (part 3)

Are you our Anti Fan?

It was Sungyeol, "yah Hee Choding, do you hate me that much?" He crossed his arms when he saw your expression fall. "Aniya, don’t misunderstand, Oppa" you pouted and then heard a chuckle behind you. "Dongwoo oppa stop this choding" you pointed at Sungyeol. "Mianhe" he rubbed his hands and walked in his room. Your jaws dropped "oh okay, did the dinosaur ignore the birthday girl?" You asked yourself and Sungyeol still had his arms crossed, you crossed your eyes and sighed "Choding oppa" you swung his arms.

 

He gave you a ‘Colgate smile’ and hugged you, "araso, I’m your choding oppa, birthday girl" you pushed him gently "and?" You eyed him "happy birthday!!" he shouted and gave you a medium sized box, "open it" he commanded with a smirk. You studied his face "did you get me a prank box which a springy scary face will pop up?" You shook the box and thought for a while. "You will regret it if you give it back" he said and you nodded, while unwrapping it your hands trembled at the feeling that it will really be a prank. Your eyes widened and you pulled it out to try, "I’m an angel" you giggled as you tried to feel the small wings on your back. 'I can’t believe that you bought me this hoodie' while you were staring at it, Sungyeol cheekily pecked your cheek and ran off laughing in his high pitch voice that cracked.

 

You walked back to your room and found Hoya in front, "oppa?" He looked up and hid the present, you chuckled 'I saw that' he looked at you and smiled "you know what I meant by don’t be sad today right?" You nodded "I understand it...now" he shook his head "happy birthday" he gave you a present and opened the door for you. "Thank you" you gave him a quick hug and walked in. You found L in front of the computer so you headed to your bed. You unwrapped the present and found a card inside. You read it:

 

"Hey birthday girl, its Hoya... the oppa, the bully and the all rounder of infinite.

                It’s your special day because it’s the day you were born, yeah... I hope we didn’t overwork you but we couldn’t help it even though you are our pretty stylist

                I hope you won’t get pressured in anything once we get back... you know we love you right especially your ‘Boo’, Woohyun.

                 I hope you like the present; it isn’t expensive like Woohyun's but it reminded me of you kekeke"

 

Hoaegi <3

 

You giggled and opened the present. You pulled out a crystal. L peeked in and saw the present, "woah, that’s expensive" he pointed at it. He lifted up the card "hmmm purple ink, purple cover... its Hoya, right?" He said without reading it.

 

He paused and looked at you, "I’m last right?" You looked up and shook your head. "Well then since it’s almost midnight... Happy Birthday!!" You giggled and he handed you a box. You opened it and saw a watch. "Omo its pretty" you smiled, "let me help you" he put it around your wrist and you lifted your hand. "Pretty..." you grinned "it’s not just pretty, it will help you be on time, since it’s important" he said and you nodded.

 

"Heeyoungie... your boo is calling" you rolled your eyes at Sungyeol's voice, he walked in and pulled you out. "your baby is in his room" your goosebumps rose at his whisper.