Embarrassed

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“Heeyoung-ah dinner time” Hoya called out.

“Neh” you shouted back and your eyes widened. You face palmed yourself ‘No what have I done… I forgot about it’.

A smile crept up your face when you saw the food on the table, the next second you felt ashamed.

“Mianhae, I forgot about it when I got my toe injured” you scratched the back of your neck.

 

They smiled and Sungjong patted on the chair “It’s okay” you walked to your chair and sat. ‘I’m glad I’m out of it’

 

Dinner felt warm as you had cracked the shell from being an anti Infinite.

“Thank you for the food” they said as they finished it. Their manager came in and spotted you. He signaled you; quickly you walked to him only getting a letter.

 

You opened it “What is this?” you read it over and over again. “Bwoh!” you shouted making the rest to surround you including the sick boy Woohyun. Hoya took the letter from you and turned it. “Oh Sunggyu Sungyeol and Sungjong are going to DJ Sukira until Super Junior Leeteuk and Eunhyuk sunbaenim comes back” you hit your head with embarrassment.

 

L chuckled and pat your back “That’s why you need to read the front” he continued with his chuckle. You sighed and collected the dishes to the kitchen. As you washed the chopsticks, you felt someone behind you. You turned and saw L watching you.

 

“Oh why are you standing there?” you asked him. He didn’t respond ‘Ack he is weird’ you thought about it and giggled “What?” he walked towards you and put on the other pair of gloves. “I was just thinking about why you are so weird and mysterious” he smiled and shrugged his shoulder.

 

“When is Sungyeol-ssi coming back?” you asked him as you rinsed the bubbles off the bowl. “He called me and said that he will be back around 1 am” you smiled and looked at him. “Ohhhh okay, Sungyeol-ssi called you eh?” you . You quickly rinsed the last bit and ran off. “Yah come back” you turned and stuck your tongue out “merong”.

 

 

You walked to your room and sat down. You looked at the wall for their schedule “Oh Sungyeol should be back soon” you walked outside.

“Why are you guys out here, tomorrow is the festival performance… go to sleep” you chased them back to their rooms except one. ‘Urgh so annoying’

 

“Shouldn’t you be sleeping, sick boy” you looked at him, still looking weak.

“Aniyo I’m fine” he lied ‘I don’t want to sleep now; I just want some time with you’

“Mm okay but don’t faint on me” you said it as a joke. “What if I do?” he asked.

“Umm I don’t know, maybe call the police or your manager… ah I know Sunggyu ssi will help me” you smiled.

He chuckled weakly and his eyes became droopy. You looked to your right to the front door then you felt something heavy on your shoulder.

“Yah not again?” -_-

 


 

 

Comment subscribe and enjoy ^_^