Trouble

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“Nam Woohyun… Lee Howon… Kim Sunggyu… Jang Dongwoo…Kim Myungsoo… Lee Sungjong… Lee Sungyeol” you called their names as you gave them their outfit.

You chuckled in your head as you pictured them suffering in the cold.

‘Heeyoung… can you give me my jacket… my back is freezing!’ you could imagine L crying for warmth.

 

“Hahaha” you laughed out loudly and you covered you mouth immediately. You looked at them while they did the same ‘Damn’ you covered your face and walked out of the waiting room.

You toured around the place, passing the door one by one you read the labels on the door.

‘Davichi, B1A4, Huh Gak, where is boyfriend’ you wondered around the place as you looked for their room.

“Aish…” you heard your ringtone, ‘Manager…’ you rolled your eyes and answered it.

“Neh neh…” you listened to his lectures as of how late they were already and how irresponsible you are on your first day.

 

You walked in a fast pace back to the waiting. In front was a group of guys walking slowly.

“Excuse me” you walked past them. On the way one of them were swinging their hand and it hit yours, making your phone fly from your hand. The phone call ended.

You bowed to them without looking up and picked up your phone and began to run.

“Chinja so embarrassing” you mumbled as you ran.

 

“Heeyoung!! Where did you run of to” Becky hit your back to prepare the makeup and hair equipments.

“Mianhae” you bowed multiple times before reaching for the kit.

 

You hands were sweaty when you held onto it. *Bang* your eyes widened when you realized that you dropped it, making all the things inside scatter onto the floor.

You knelt down to pick it up but you felt a pull from the back. You were pulled and pushed to the couch.

“You are causing trouble here Heeyoung”

 


 

*sniff sniff*

:(