Found by him

Are you our Anti Fan?

“Will Sungyeol oppa come and find me?” you looked at the passing people hoping that one of them would be him. ‘How can Myungsoo oppa say that… I mean if it was a random person she will get offended’ you pouted while hugging your knees. You watched lovey dovey couples walking hand in hand and you remembered that episode of Woohyuns show.

 

You looked down and you put your leg down and started swinging it. You looked up and smiled at the board “it’s like they are accompanying me” you giggled.

 

 

The three separated in their ways, Woohyun looked around worriedly ignoring all the stares he is getting from. “Heeyoung-ah where are you” he ran and then looked up. Infinite’s sign board was there ‘I have a feeling that she is some where near’ he looked around again and spotted a person wearing a similar jacket he has.

 

“Is that her?” he walked towards her and she looked up ‘Heeyoung!’ he smiled widely and you did too. You quickly got up and ran to him. “Oppa, I thought you won’t come out to find me” tears were flowing down already. “Babo-ah, how can I not look for you when I heard that you ran away from us after hearing Myungsoo’s stupid line” he hugged you.

 

 

“Oppa my name is not babo” you joked in your cry, he patted your back and you wrapped your arms around him. ‘I don’t know what I feel about you but the feeling seems special to me’ you stopped crying.

“I don’t know what I will do if I didn’t find you” he held your hands as both of you sat on the bench. “Wait a minute” he took out his phone and started texting “Done” he beamed and held your hands again.

 

“What did you mean?” he shrugged his shoulders ‘I wanted to know’ you pouted and pulled your hands away. “Oppa is so lucky, you get to be partnered with Seungyeon unnie” you pouted again. He shook his head “I don’t feel lucky at all” he smirked leaving you dumbfounded. ‘I feel luckier when I am with you’

 

You felt tired and yawned “rest your head here” he patted his shoulders but you hesitated. He looked at you and then pushed your head on it. You lifted it up but he pushed it again, a smiled formed on your lips.