Small talk

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

 

He let go with a chuckle, you crossed your arms and frowned. ‘I won’t trust his actions anymore… urghh what was I thinking’ without your notice, you were kicking the sand.

“Yah Heeyoung, watch your legs” he tried to stop you but you were too vigorous.

 

“Why are you out here alone?” you asked once you topped your childish acts. “Just thinking about my schedule” “Stress?” you asked. He shook his head “Well, manager hyung said that a PD is considering me in a program, almost like ‘We got Married’” he explained, you couldn’t breathe for a second and it wasn’t because of happiness.

 

“But, I don’t know if I should do it” he continued. “But you guys are going to be in Japan” you asked with wide eyes hoping for something. “Yeah that’s why the girl that they chose is promoting in Japan too, to make it easier” he said and you nodded, understanding the situation with a small frown.

 

“Hmm if you are really going to do that show, who do you want it to be… be honest” you asked with twinkling eyes. “You” he said, looking at you. “Yah idol, Woohyun idol not a regular person like me” you said and hit his arms. Your heart beat accelerated ‘though I wish it’s going to be like that… ayy Heeyoung~ stop those nonsense thinking’ you hit your forehead.

 

“Do you still remember when I asked you the question about your favourite member, you didn’t tell me yet” he smiled and you could see his tired eyes. “I did” you exclaimed.

He shook his head “You said N.W… n.w? Nam Woohyun?” you chuckled.

 

“Well might be its temporary” you winked. “Oh you didn’t tell me who you wanted to be with”

He shrugged his shoulder “I don’t know… I just want to finish it as soon as possible if I get chosen”

 

“Why~ what if it’s Seungyeon from Kara?” you asked with a smile knowing that he liked her. ‘What did I just say?’ you wanted to smack yourself until you saw him smile and shake his head “I don’t think it will be her because our popularity gap but I would be glad” he chuckled.

 

He yawned and stood up “I’m going back now, let’s go” he gave his hand. You stared at it for a while. A part of you want to go with him and a part of you want to stay back.

 

You shook your head “I want to stay back a little bit longer” He sat back down. “Go and sleep” you pushed him and he shook his head “I’m not sleepy yet” he gave you a warm smile. “Woohyun-ssi do you think it is possible for an idol to like a stylist?” you asked him as you focused on the moon.

 

He looked to your side, studying your expression ‘Does she like me?’  “Yeah of course it’s possible” he chuckled.

 

Woohyun put his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes “Yah~ I’m not Sunggyu” you joked. He stayed still. “Yah~” he got up ‘I thought he was sleeping’

“You really like our coupling eh?’ he smirked.

“Neh, you guys look really cute together” you stuck your tongue out.

 

After talking about random stuffs your eyes became droopy. ‘Urghh’ you close your eyes and headed to wonderland. Woohyun was talking about the members when he felt something on his shoulder. He smiled and laid you on his lap, he stared at you for a while.

 

“I don’t know if I can do this program, actually I … think I told you what was in my heart” he touched your face with his thumb. He leaned in and pecked your forehead.