Its just a dream

Are you our Anti Fan?

You were about to sleep but the incident replaying in your mind stopped you. 'What if it comes out...? Sajangnim said he will take care of it right?' You thought over and over again until you fell off to sleep.

 

-------------------------

"Heeyoung-ah... I'm sorry but this is the only thing I can do" you heard Woohyun whisper as he let go of your hand and walked away.

"Oppa... wait for me" you ran towards him and when you caught his arm, he disappeared.

You were in a centre of a crowd in the next moment and you saw people glaring or smirking. You turned around to find a space to go through.

"Excuse me" you excused yourself as you tried to walk past them. They didn’t move. You tip toed, trying to catch a glimpse of Woohyun.

 

"Oppa" you saw L walk past. "Please..." you tried to catch their attention but failed. You felt your back wet, as you reached for it you felt something sticky. 'Yellow?' You turned around and saw the people throwing eggs in the air and catching it.

 

"Don’t even try to go near our oppa" one of them yelled. You tried to dodge the incoming eggs. "It’s okay Jung Heeyoung, don’t be scared... all you have to do is 'DIE'!!' she emphasized on that word. ”What do you want from me?" You cried out loud. "Pft... don’t try to act dumb, we said it already" she said and threw flour to you.

 

You coughed and then water was splashed. You couldn’t breathe for a while at the freezing water at the cold snowing atmosphere. They laughed at you "feeling cold?-- shout for help-- yeah as if anyone will help her" they laughed evilly. 'I want to go home'

 

"Appa!!" You saw the passing figure as you called out. He paused and looked at you. He was with your stepmother, she held her daughters hand tight and walked away without looking at you. "Appa..." you cried thinking it was the only hope left. He joined the crowd with a confused expression. "Than--" your eyes widened at the new egg thrown at you. You watched him walk away like how Woohyun did.

 

"Help me... please help me" you cried.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Help me... please help me" you were crying and then you felt warmth around you. You opened your eyes and cried out. Woohyun calmed you down and looked at you "what’s wrong?" You shook your head, you noticed the time '1:25AM' you looked at him again "how did you know---" you asked him and he smiled gently. He paused for a while before he started "I came in to check if you were sleeping well, when I was about to leave I heard your cry" he wiped your tears. You stared at him "I was thinking whether to tell you or not because it’s kind of ert-ish right?" He rubbed his neck and you giggled. "Aniya, it’s not ert-ish, it’s caring" you hugged him. You yawned and he patted your head "go back to sleep" he pulled away and you held his hand.

 

"Alright, I know what you’re thinking" he lied down next to you. You smiled and snuggled close to him.