I CRY...

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

You sighed for the nth time since Jiae and Daeyeol left. ‘Now I’m left with these fake freaks’ you crossed your arms as you sat on someone’s bed. You stared at your phone which was on the nightstand “I wander how Daddy is doing” you looked through your contacts to find your fathers mobile number.

 

You breathed in before pressing call.

*ring ring*

“Hello?” you smiled when you heard him voice.

“Hello?” he said again.

You cleared your voice before speaking “Appa I’m Heeyoung”

“Oh my baby how are you doing?” you missed his voice since your parents divorced.

“Fine… and you? How’s my new mummy?” you asked and he chuckled.

“She’s doing fine so when is your mother coming back?” you tried to fight back your tears when you heard ‘your mother’. Your father didn’t know the incident about the plane crash since he was preoccupied with his new marriage.

 

“She’s doing alright… she’s happy and there is no pain to feel up there” you began to sob quietly.

“Up there?” his voice began to shake.

“It’s late Appa… I’ll call you sooner or later. Night… love you” you hung up before he said anything.

You hugged the nearby pillow and began to cry.

After all those crying, you eventually fell asleep leaning on the bed that you know belongs to someone you don’t like.

 

****************

“Yeol-ah I’ll get it… it’s in your cupboard right?” Woohyun asked as he entered the room. He got a shock when he saw you leaning on the bed as you hugged the pillow.

He leaned closer and spotted your wet cheeks. ‘Was she crying just now?’

 

“Omma…” you mumbled in your sleep and turned around. Woohyun jumped a bit at your sudden talk and movement.

“What is taking you so long” Woohyun shook his head and reached for his notebook in the cupboard.

‘Choding yeol… I wonder if he really have yadong in this’ he looked at it for a while. Before walking out of the room, he glanced back at you sleeping.

 

It was a Wednesday morning; you opened your eyes and shot up.

“Where am I?” you ruffled your hair with frustration. You scanned the place and you slumped back down on the bed.

‘Why did I even sign the contract if I knew it would be this group’ you sighed.

 

“Heeyoung…” you heard someone call from outside as he opened the door.

“Oh you’re up, just on time” Sungyeol smiled and came inside.

You stared at him ‘why is he so tall? Arghh I hate tall guys… wait Boyfriend is tall also… whatever I just don’t like this tall guy’

 

You walked out of the room when you found out that it was his room.

“How did I end up in his room?” you scratched your head as you walked to the bathroom.

 


Comment... Subscribe...

So hows the story right now??

I might not be able to update as much now because there is school and exams are coming up... :(

Well i might update normally... who knows lol

 

Who do you think who's bed you where sleeping on... sorry if it sounds mess up because i didnt know what i typed lol...

And there will be some appearance of some idols too since you know they are promoting so... you might expect some to pop up out of no where too hehehe...

Should this be a Woohyun, L fic or just another yeol fic? Hmmm...