Im going to explain

Are you our Anti Fan?

"Woohyun-ssi, I saw that recently Infinite has been on the spot light" Woohyun gave a small smile "neh, I guess it’s just a small spot light" he chuckled making the whole studio laugh. "How did your CEO hire an anti-fan to be your stylist Woohyun-ssi" a guest asked and Woohyun froze and thought of you. "Aniya.. You guys actually believe that news" he laughed. "So that means its good news for your fans then" the MC said and Woohyun looked confused. "What good news" he asked. "Eh don’t lie, it’s about your stylist girlfriend" the fangirls held their fist in a praying position. Woohyun smiled "oh that... my Heeyoung being my girlfriend?" He shook his head and chuckled softly.

 

"Well you guys can think of it anyhow cause she is irreplaceable for me" tears filled up and he wiped it away with a tissue. The fans kept quiet when the MC asked "can you tell us what’s going on or maybe the whole story?". The audience screamed and Woohyun breathed in for a second before starting.

 

---------------------------

"It started when we were in our dorm with our sister Jiae discussing on the next party. Then Daeyeol knocked on the door saying that our stylist is here. She acted like she didn’t know us at first so we introduced ourselves. Then on the next performance it was cold but she gave us the teaser version of stage clothes which was thin. But before that she had been scolded and even pushed by our other stylists. I was a bit sick then so it became a high fever later. We had practice the next day but I couldn’t go because the members’ didn’t let me. Heeyoung stayed back and took care of me. She made me porridge and lemon juice for my sore throat.

 

Later then we became closer. Can I skip the later part?" He asked with a laugh and wiped his tears. "After we got together in Japan, we went to her favorite restaurant to celebrate her belated birthday since we couldn’t in Japan. I think the paparazzi took a picture and published it in the next release of magazine but our CEO bought all copies so it wasn’t released to the public. Let’s say few days later, we went out on a date and got caught by paparazzi and then a day or two later the news was out and on that night Sungyeol found out a post of her being an anti fan of infinite. I was eventually angry. The next morning when I saw her, I couldn’t let the anger out. But then we hurt her with our words, before we left she was leaning on the couch crying. My heart ached but I couldn’t do anything.

 

When we came back for lunch, she cooked our favourite food. She saw us and gave us a warm smile. She filled my bowl with rice and gave it to me but I flung it away because I thought of the situation over and over in my head. We argued with her that she actually walked out the place. My brain was blank after that but it came back to senses when I was about to go to sleep. I heard the door close and got up thinking that it was her. I went to her room and didn’t find her so I waited in the living room. It was 10:38PM when I got a call from the hospital saying she was in a accident. I sat there for a second before getting my jacket to go to the hospital.

 

When I saw her, my heart was broken because it was my fault that she was in that condition"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You shook your head left to right. You opened your eyes slowly and saw the TV which showed the live broadcast. You turned and saw Jungryul, "hey you’re awake" you got up and pulled the needle out of your hand and walked out. "Where are you going?" He asked and you turned back

 

 

"I’m going to explain to Oppa"