Being Tortured by ...

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“Heeyoung~” you sat up at the call from their manager. ‘What now?—WTH its just 4am and they don’t have any schedule’ you frowned and got out of bed.

“Neh” you got out and saw their manager. He looked crossed and you could see flames coming out of his head. ‘I didn’t do anything wrong’ you studied his face.

 

“Can you at least wake up early once” he nagged. You nodded with your eyes closed, still feeling sleepy after taking your so called sleep. You slumped down on the couch.

“Yah!” you stood up immediately.

“Clean the living room” you rolled your eyes and walked to the bathroom.

 “Where are you going, I said clean this room” He shouted as you put your foot in. you looked back and glared at him “I need to wash my face and use the loo!” you got tired of him already.

 

‘Umma~’ you thought as you vacuumed the place. ‘This is not a stylist’s job’ you cried inside. You yawned and continued.

“One more corner and I’m done!” you cheered yourself as you vacuumed.

“FINALLY!” you put the machine back and walked towards your room.

The manager cleared his throat. You rolled your eyes and faced him.

“Breakfast” he ordered. You rolled your eyes again. Dragging your feet, you headed to the kitchen.

“Aish bali~” he whined ‘I have never seen a manager so lazy and whiny like him’

 

 

“Urgh!” you gloomily cracked the egg in the frying pan, making them scrambled eggs with bacon. ‘Simple one is the best and I don’t want to waste my energy on those monsters’. You put them in the plate and sat them on the table.

You took a seat and rest your face on your palm. In the next second you heard their manager again “Wait are you waiting for? Wake them up”

“Gosh” you mumbled and stood up facing their bedroom doors. ‘Which one first?’ you shrugged and walked towards the nearest one.

 

You twisted the door knob, forgetting that you were actually going in a boy’s bedroom.

You the lights.

“Yah wake---”

 


 

Comment~... i feel so sad when i dont receive any comments... =(

Anyways thank you to the new subscribers..