Mr Aegyo no.2

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

 “nuh uh uh” you pushed him back while he tried to sit up.

“But I’m hungry” he pouted.

You stood and reached out to the table opposite you. “Here” you handed him a bowl of porridge which you made.

 

“Did you make it?” he asked. You shook your head ‘Am not telling him that I made it’

He frowned “I’m full” he closed his eyes.

“Aish eat~ you are getting weak” you pushed the bowling to him. He shook his head.

‘urghhh I don’t wanna say it but---‘

“Please?” he opened his eyes. He shook his head again.

You frowned at his action “Why are you so stubborn?” you pushed him... He winced and you stopped.

“Sorry, did it hurt you?” ‘Aish he didn’t get beaten up!’ he shook his head and smiled.

 

‘She cares for me’ he stared at you.

“Eat it~” you begged him.

“If only you do something for me” you rolled your eyes in your head ‘I knew that he would be more annoying when he is sick’

“Hmm what?” you looked away from him hoping it wasn’t anything stupid.

“Do the thing that I showed you on the day you came” he smiled weakly. ‘What did he do?’ you thought for a while.

“But what did you do?” you asked, he gave a disappointed look and faced the wall. His back was facing you.

 ‘What? Do you expect an anti fan to remember what you always do… you fake aegyo annoying greasy king… aegyo?’

“Aegyo?” you said out loudly. He turned and gave a bright smile. “Aegyo?” he nodded.

 

You sighed and stood up. He stared at you with anticipating eyes until you turned to your left and walked away. “Yah Heeyoung…” he called out and he started coughing. You rushed to him and patted his back.

You stared at him. “That’s what happen when you want to see my perfect body” he smirked and you gave a confusing look. ‘Sheesh I don’t get what he is saying’

“Why did you give me that wife beater?  to see my body? But to make it worse you had to make me wear it when it was so freezing cold” he frowned. Your heart dropped.

 

‘*Sigh* why do I feel so guilty for this? Shouldn’t I feel happy when I see them suffer?’

You saw his hand waving in front and you turned to him. You pointed to the untouched porridge. “Eat!” he shook his head.

“Aegyo first” he demanded. “Aish why are you so childish” you stood up and faced him.

 

“I don’t know” you pouted wanting to run away. “Okay follow me” you nodded.

“Do this” you followed him “And make this sound hmm mmm hmmm mm” you hesitated at first but that’s the only way to make him eat. “Hmm mm hmm mm” you tried and he smiled.

You covered your face and sat down on the floor. You began kicking your legs “urghh that was so embarrassing…”

 

He chuckled at your childish self and looked at the bowl. He held onto the spoon and scooped some, he stopped.

"Heeyoung-ah?"

“What now?” you asked feeling annoyed.

He pushed the bowl towards you “Feed me”

 

“BWOH!!”

 


 

 

 

Why is he attacking you? do you want to feed him?? muahaha

comment ...

Subscibe ...

and enjoy ^_^