What now?

Are you our Anti Fan?

 

You knocked on the door. "Yah happy that the news is out?" Jiae shouted from afar. You sighed 'not again' Woohyun held you close in case she bumps into you again. "News?... oh about the concert" you said and smiled. "Haha trying to act dumb... your news is out missy" she pointed at you with disgust. Before Infinite could defend you, the door opened "let’s go" they said together and you followed them.

 

"Sajangnim" you greeted him and Infinite did the same. He just nodded and pointed at you to sit down. He placed the newspaper in front, "oh Infinite's article" you said as you read half of the title. "Oh my god" you heard Sungjong. "What’s wrong... with… the… OTTOKE" you covered your mouth. You read the article over and over again. 'This can’t be true... I thought it would be taken care of'. Hoya looked at you worriedly; Woohyun gave you a small smile "its okay baby..."

 

"But how..." you skimmed through it 'Infinite's Nam Woohyun in a relationship with his stylist' "Heeyoung-ah" the CEO called you, when you looked up he was in front of you. "Sajangnim... I’m sorry for being careless" you began to cry. "Didn’t I say that I wouldn’t be angry" you nodded "but I..." he shook his head "don’t say anything..." he signaled Woohyun. He pulled you for a hug and comforted you. Sungyeol frowned and Sunggyu took the newspaper to read. The rest was silent as they thought about it.

 

Once the problem was settled, the CEO sent all eight of you home. You walked in and sat on the couch feeling numb. Woohyun pulled you up and sat you on his lap, he hugged you from behind "Hee-ah please don’t be like this" Sungjong sat on the floor and looked at you "noona..." you looked at him. You thought for a while and the dream replayed. You turned around and looked at Woohyun. "Oppa is not going to leave me right?" You asked him. He nodded "why would I leave Jungstar" he gave you an assured smiled. "Promise?" Both of you did pinky promise. "Oppa also promised not to make this a nightmare" he nodded again.

 

"I can promise" again a pinky promise was made. He hugged you tightly and you rested on him. You stood up and he looked at you "I need a bath" you made an excuse to go to your room. Quickly you the computer. You browsed through a website, 'Should I... no I shouldn’t' you stared at the screen, 'what if there is an anti fan cafe of me?' You tried to shake those type of thoughts away. You dragged your feet to your closet to get your clothes and towel before going for a shower.

 

Sungyeol and Dongwoo were in the room using the computer. "Hyung... Woohyun hyung!!!" Suungyeol screamed and infinite gathered. They looked at the page on the screen. Eyes widened and jaws dropped, one by one they felt a jagger stab through their heart. Woohyun clenched his fist tight and stormed out of the room to his own. Sunggyu followed him, "hyun-ah are you okay?” Woohyun looked up at him with teary eyes and gritted teeth. "How will I be okay with this freaking shocking news" he looked away for a while and then lied on his bed pulling the blanket to cover over his head. Sunggyu shook his head and walked out.

 

Dongwoo stared at the screen and thought for a second 'she has changed right?... then why is she so nice?' He switched it off and went to sleep. L walked out to the living room and stared at your room for a while. Sungjong frowned "why didn’t she tell us... I hate her" Sungyeol walked to him and patted his shoulders "don’t worry I have the same feeling also" Hoya stomped to his room feeling frustrated, 'urgh... bloody hell, betrayer'.

 

After your bath, you slowly walked to your room realizing no-one was in the living room, you went to sleep. "Goodnight oppas and Sungjongie" you said and went to dreamland.