First Episode

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

Days have passed already and you kept spazzing to yourself about your nearing trip. It was night already and you came back after eating dinner with your father.
“Good night appa” you waved at him in his car.

“Good night and sweet dreams my precious child” he smiled and drove off. You yawned and walked in the elevator. You punched in the code and found your self slumping on the couch. You looked around and noticed the remote control; you checked the date and your heart dropped.

‘Today is the first episode for the show that Oppa is in’ you hesitated to turn on the television but you gave in. “Oh Oppas” you smiled as they were on already.

 

------------------

 

“Hyung, who do you think is the lucky girl?” Sungjong asked as he looked through the menu. They were in a restaurant which seemed to be their meeting place. “They didn’t tell me anything about the girl” Woohyun pouted as he thought about some one else.

Sungyeol chuckled and then asked “Hyung, who is your ideal type?” He shrugged his shoulders “Well, a girl with long wavy hair, big eyes… pouts quiet often and caring” he stated ‘Is she watching?’

 

“How about yours?” He asked him back, but he just chuckled away not telling him. L stared at him ‘No way… did he read my mind’

“Yah Myungsoo-ah if looks can kill… you would have murdered Woohyun just now” Dongwoo shook him. Hoya looked and then sat back “Wah Myungsoo is making use of his Jiu character” everybody laughed.

 

Woohyun shook his head and took a sip of his cappuccino. The camera went off, he sighed immediately “Wae~” Sunggyu nudged him, Woohyun looked at him and frowned “Hyung… I don’t think I can do this show” he said in a low tone so no one could hear him. His eyes widened “yah~ why are you like this” he hit him on his shoulder.

 

Woohyun closed his eyes for a while and then shrugged the feeling off. ‘I can do this’ After a break the camera went back on. “What is taking her so long?” Sungyeol nagged and received a hit from L. He glared at him “Choding-ah… be patient, girls have to look good for their date you know” Sunggyu teased and they looked at Woohyun. He smiled and then hi fived Sunggyu.

 

“Hyung, do you think that Woohyun hyung don’t feel like doing this show?” Hoya whispered to Dongwoo. He nodded “I had that feeling once we reached here” they looked at him with pity. “But he is a strong guy who hides his emotions well” Dongwoo said and patted Hoya’s back.

 

“Umm Woohyun-ah I think you are the lucky one this time” Sunggyu nodded to the glass outside.

He turned and his eyes widened ‘No … way’

 

----------------------

 

‘No…. way’ you thought.

 

 


 

Pliz dont kill me >.<

I'm having writer's block i think *scratches head*

Does anyone sense that L has feeling for Heeyoung also?  *raises hand* 'MEE' lol

Anyways COMMENT!!!

SUBSCRIBE

and of course ENJOY!!!