L's favourite

Are you our Anti Fan?

The ten of you walked back to the practice room, Woohyun took you to the bench and took off his jacket to cover the bare legs since you were wearing three quarter shorts. He walked away to the centre to the rest of the members, Hoya walked to you as soon as Woohyun went. "Are you okay?" You heard him and looked him confused "of course I’m okay, why are you asking me that?" he looked at you for a while "didn’t you notice that Seungyeon noona was wearing the pendant which Woohyun bought for her. I have this feeling that she likes him" you chuckled at his silliness "aigoo oppa, I’m not that type of person who gets jealous that quickly" you assured him 'I hope so'. You watched him walk away and noticed that he told L something; L saw you and gave you a smile. Dongwoo signaled Jungryul and he the music. You looked down to Woohyun's jacket and thought about Seungyeon and him, you quickly shook the thought of. You looked back up and saw them practicing 'Come back again' and thought about the first day you met them 'I can’t believe that I thought Woohyun oppa's bunny aegyo disgusting' you smiled and then watched them.

 

Woohyun woke up early for the filming, you fixed his hair to 'Be mine' style and made him wear a plaid shirt because you wore one also. You kissed him goodbye and waved as he walked out with Hyoan and Jungryul. '3 more episodes' you smiled. They reached their destination, "Oh couple clothes?" Hyoan exclaimed and Woohyun grinned "neh Heeyoung made me wear this because she herself wore one" he shook his head at his childish girlfriend. "Aniya, I meant Seungyeon" Woohyun looked up and facepalmed himself 'it wasn’t supposed to be like this' he took a deep breath and got out "hwaiting!"

 

----------------------------------------------------

L woke up and stretched his arms with his eyes closed, "oww" he heard a voice and he opened his eyes 'Did i hit her?' He turned and saw Sungyeol rubbing his cheeks "wake up, we have to practice later" Sunggyu came in and said. Sungyeol grumbled and walked out, L opened his closet after his wash up, 'where is my---' "Heeyoung-ah did you take my favourite plaid shirt?" He shouted, you walked in and scratched your neck before nodding at him. "It’s in the wash" "Oh..." he spoke out and you turned back "have you seen my uh..." he looked away from you. "Your?" You eyed him trying to get the answer. "My black boxers?" Your eyes widened and remembered about you throwing it away as soon as you noticed it was an undergarment and landed on Woohyun's head. "Uh your boxers?" You innocently asked. "It’s my favourite one" he confessed. "I don’t know" you walked out feeling embarrassed. You rushed out and bumped into Dongwoo "oopf"

 

"Eyy, Heeyoung-ah once Woohyun is out you are so clumsy" he teased you, you grinned "when are you guys going?" He looked at his phone "umm... now" you nodded and Sungjong came out of his room with his bag pack. "Sungjong-ah any extra Ramen?" You pointed to his bag and laughed. Hoya looked at his purple watch and looked at you "you are not going?" You shook your head "I am coming later" they smiled and L stared at you "do you remember your way?" You nodded "don’t worry oppa, I’m not that forgetful" you hit his shoulder and he smiled 'in case you do'. You waved at them as they walked out "be careful!" You called out.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Americano... joha joha" you sang as you walked in the cafe to buy Sungyeol's drink and some food. After buying, you skipped to the door and punched in the code, you entered the room revealing Infinite (minus Woohyun) sweating while dancing. You envied their synchronization, once the session ended Sungyeol ran to you "my baby?" You handed him his drink and chuckled "your baby". The rest walked to the table where you put the food and they took a break.

 

"Heeyoung my boo..." the door slammed open and Woohyun came in looking for you. “Shh hyung she’s sleeping" Sungjong placed his finger on his own lips, Woohyun walked to your side swiftly and L stood up from his seat. Woohyun's eyebrows rose and then gave him a nod. 'Why was Myungsoo with her?' He shrugged and carefully placed your head on him shoulder "I missed you, I can’t believe that she wore a checked shirt too" he rested his head on yours for a while before practicing.

 

"Nan nan, sara yahae nan nan" you woke up at the voice and rubbed your tired eyes, "oh oppa, when you come back" you voice was drowned in the loud 'Btd' but Woohyun could hear you "3:45 PM" he shouted and you smiled. After 'paradise' Woohyun walked towards you and you noticed that he was only wearing his inner shirt "where did your shirt go?" You pouted and he pointed to L who was examining it. "He wanted it straight away when I came in" he frowned and you squeezed his face "you still look good" he eyed you and shook his head "naughty naughty". "Aigoo, neh oppa if it’s not because of Myungsoo oppa's obsession of plaid shirt, I wouldn’t see you in this" you blushed and he chuckled.

 

Practice was over and you were making dinner with Sunggyu. "Oppa since we are going to back this Saturday and Woohyun oppa has two episodes left" you tapped your chin "how will he film for it?" He looked up from the dishes and thought "manager hyung said that it will be a special one where all of us will appear" you nodded and he continued washing. You gave him the lettuce and he started rinsing it, "when is the filming?" You asked with curiosity hoping that it won’t land on your special day. "It will be on friday" your shoulders deflated and you frowned inside. "Oh okay its cool" you smiled; you put the soup to boil and watched it while Sunggyu fried the meat. You felt a chin on your shoulder and your goosebumps rose. "Oppa!" You turned around and saw….

 

 

 

 

 Sungyeol "aish" you pinched his chubby cheeks.