Taken again

Are you our Anti Fan?

Few days later Infinite had free time after their schedule so you and Woohyun went on a date. You fixed Woohyun's clothes so that it won’t be noticeable. You held on to his hands tight as you forgot about the earlier incident. Woohyun bought you a strawberry ice cream and you pouted "Oppa, I want yours" you pointed at his ice cream as he it. "Aigoo, just say that you want an indirect kiss" he wiggled his eyebrows and you rolled your eyes as you took his ice cream.

 

After eating it, both of you walked around Hongdae, the loud music burst from the speakers and you winced "it’s so loud" you nagged and he grinned. He placed his hands over your ears and pulled you close to him. Slowly he leaned in and kissed your forehead, you blushed and then you pecked his lips. Feeling embarrassed, you walked away from him, "yah" he chuckled and pulled you back to him. You continued to window shop and then paused at the music.

 

"Oppa...oppa" (Super Junior Eunhyuk and Donghae) you sang with the music and danced to it making Woohyun join you. As you walked, different music was on and you danced to most of it. "Black and White", "Mirror mirror", "Bingeul bingeul", "Nu abo", "Hands up”, “Fiction" which you just randomly moved your legs. Woohyun watched you and cheered "even though you are not as good as Sungjong, you are still good" he gave you thumbs up and you playfully hit his arm.

 

You played with his glasses and then noticed some flash lights, you turned your head. "Camera...” you said short and he nodded, he held your hands and put on his glasses. He walked around the place in circles to lose him but unfortunately it was difficult so the date ended early. He flagged a cab and went home, you felt tired so you rested your head on his shoulder.

 

"Wake up, we are here" you sat up straight and rubbed your eyes; you looked out and saw the dorm 'oh we are back'. You asked many questions about the paparazzi and he said that the CEO will take care of it but you still panicked, once both of you entered the dorm Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hoya turned. "So early?" Hoya asked and chuckled "You had fun without us?" You heard Sungyeol shout from his room. L walked out and he followed him. "Aniya, we had some problem" you frowned.

 

"Paparazzi?" Sungjong asked and his eyes widened when Woohyun nodde. "Take a shower now to calm down" Dongwoo said and you obeyed. You took a long shower thinking about the pictures taken. Once you came out L went to you, "are you okay?" You nodded "but I am worried" he frowned, "yah! You don’t have to" you looked at him dressed up "where are you going?" You asked and his eyebrows rose "Our stylist don’t know my schedule?" You smiled sheepishly and shook your head "I just forgot" he ruffled your wet hair "araso just remember your Namstars schedule then" he joked and you pouted. "Where are you going?" You asked him again "to film my drama"

 

"Ah mianhe I forgot you have a drama, you should have reminded me so that I can give you something nice to wear" you said and stood up to put your towel away. L shook his head "its okay, if you help me with my outfit, you won’t let me wear my favourite" he joked and you chuckled "ok shut up, flowerboy" he hit your head and stood up "going now?" He nodded. "Ok be careful and don’t overwork yourself" you waved at him.