Wake up

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

‘Aacckkk’ your eyes widened and slammed the door shut behind you.

“Calm down Heeyoung” you said to yourself.

‘My innocent eyes’ you pouted and rested your face on your palm. You looked up and saw the manager glaring at you.

“They are—“ you got cut off.

“I don’t care, wake them up now”

‘Not wearing urghh’ your shoulders dropped. You opened the door and shut your eyes tight.

“Yah, wake up!!” you shouted and noticed them sitting on their bed staring at you.

“Why didn’t you come out when you were already awake” you said. Woohyun gave a small smile and got up.

“Hyung, let’s eat breakfast” When Woohyun walked past you, his hand hit yours.

You noticed that his face was bloated and heat was given out from his body. Sunggyu stopped in front of you. You looked up and saw him staring down at you.

“Breakfast?”You pointed outside, he turned you around and pushed you outside with him.

 

‘Urgh get your hands off me’.

“Two down… five left” you mumbled at the last two words. You sighed ‘I hope they are wearing pants’ you knocked and turned the door knob. You peeked in and saw L, Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

“Yah~ wake up and eat breakfast!” you called out. Sungyeol woke up after a few seconds while the other two didn’t.

“Morning Heeyoung~”

“Morning~” your eyes widened ‘what the hell, did I just greet Sungyeol’ you wanted to face palm yourself on the spot. ‘Wake these two up first’.

Sungyeol got out.

 

You shook Dongwoo. ‘Ack I should have got my gloves’ “yah wake up" you tried for the nth time. You turned to L “L… wake up” you shook him.

“Hmmm so these two are heavy sleepers eh?” you smirked.

You walked out and got your phone from your bed. You grinned when you looked through your music. “Aha… this will wake you two up” you turned up the volume.

‘~OK girl neoegeman yes man, Mwodeunji da haejulge OK girl ijebuteo nikkeoya I love you~’ they didn’t move an inch.

 

“Aish, I didn’t know they were these heavy sleepers” you mumbled.

“They are” you jumped at the voice behind you. “Yah Nam Woohyun you freaked me out just now” you gave a look. He gave a small, weak but visible smile

“Hyung wake up” he pulled Dongwoo up.

“Hmmm” Dongwoo moaned and you rolled your eyes, folding your arms to watch.

You noticed that Woohyun’s face was still swollen and he looked tired. ‘Is he sick or something?’

 

You stared into space until you heard a thud. You looked back in front and saw that Woohyun wasn’t there. Your eyes went down.

“Woohyun?” you started to panick.

 


 

Song used in this chappie is O.K by B1A4 ^_^

Enjoy, comment and subscribe...