Flashback

Are you our Anti Fan?

You were sitting by the stairs 'How did they find out?' You thought in between your sobs, you looked back to the front door. "I rather not disturb them" you stood up and the window took your attention. It showed the beautiful night sky. 'I stayed out for so long and I didn’t even notice' you reached for your phone in your pocket and smiled 'oppa didn’t even call me' you faked a laugh and put it back. You lazily walked down the stairs 'why are oppas feel betrayed, did I cheat on Woohyun oppa?' You missed a step and lost balance, you quickly held onto the railing. Your heartbeat accelerated 'that was close' you felt dizzy so you sat down again.

 

You laughed at your phone screen as you watched the video.

 

*flashback*

"Hyung- say ahhhh" Woohyun pushed the wrapped samgyupsal in front of Sunggyu's face. Sungjong faced you and turned you around "this is for you" he winked to the camera. You took a bite and gave him thumbs up. Sungyeol watched the Woogyu couple while L was wrapping his own. Hoya chuckled "yah Lee Sungjong dance for us" he teased and Sungjong rolled his eyes before getting to the front,

 

"Do a dance remix... wait Hoya get it from your ipad" Dongwoo pushed his shoulder. "Aish Hyung i know" Dongwoo gave a wide smile. "3..2...1 go!!" Sunggyu shouted and the music played.

 

"Dashi dorawa... dorawa dorawa" you sang with it and clapped while Sungjong danced. After a while Sungyeol joined and then Woohyun. "Black and white.. woohoo" you cheered on and squealed when they danced. Once the music changed your eyes widened at the scene in front of you. Turning left and right you noticed that no one was beside you. You pinched yourself not to laugh feeling that the camera will fall.

 

Woogyu was a pair, Myungyeol and also Yadong. Sungjong was in the end dancing to himself and then he spotted you. You froze when he pulled your phone away ending the record. "Noona?" He pulled you to the crowd of infinite. You giggled "yah Sungjong" he held your wait and you gasped "watch your hand" you gave a fake smile. "Chill and go with the flow because next is..." your body froze when he pushed you away. "It’s Paradise!!!" Hoya shouted and you covered your eyes at the chorus.

 

Sunggyu was about to kneel but then Sungyeol pulled him by the collar and covered that part. He lip synched and you giggled. Woohyun revenged for Sunggyu as he did the same to him. Woohyun walked to you and pulled your hand. "Nae kko haja" you blushed and then he pushed you to L. 'Oh my I’m getting dizzy'

 

He began singing his part to you and then Dongwoo took your hand for the last time as he placed you to the chair. He placed a peck on your hand and gave an eye smile before joining the others.

 

You cheered loud with awkwardness as you were the only audience. "Yah Hoya oppa this can remix can be made for confession" you chuckled and he nodded. Sunggyu cleared his throat "alright... the food is cold now" he sat down and continued eating.

 

*end of Flashback*

 

You wiped your tears as they fell down like a river.