Hee Choding, Hoaegi and Myungkitty's wife

Are you our Anti Fan?

"Yah oppa don’t be jealous" you said and walked to the kitchen, you stared at the defrosted meat and thought about dinner. Hoya came in and you turned to him "oppa, what do you want for dinner?” He tapped his chin and shrugged his shoulder "aww purple monster is clueless?" You and he rolled his eyes. "Ask Dongwoo oppa for me then" you pushed him towards the living room "wae!" He shot you a look "what happen? Did you fight with him?" You looked at him "aish... Hee Choding" he walked away from you. 'Hee Choding?' "I like that" you giggled and he raised his eyebrows "bwoh! You are weird"

 

"Hyung, Hee Choding asked you what you want for dinner." He asked Dongwoo. "I want ddukbokki" Sungjong said as he looked at you. "Yah Lee Howon Choding is mine and only mine" Sungyeol stuck his chin up and you rolled your eyes. You sat next to him and looked at him with a puppy face "oppa,Hee Choding sound good" you whined and he shook his head "fine then since I like purple..." you paused and took a look at Hoya who raised his eyebrow. "I will be Hoaegi's wife" you chuckled and peeked at Dongwoo "ahh minahe I was kidding, don’t have a divorce because of me" you couldn’t stop laughing when you noticed Dongwoo's lost expression.

 

You walked back to the kitchen with Hoya as you pulled him with you, L stared at you two for a while and chuckled "I think Hee choding suits her... wait she has cat eyes so she can be Myungkitty's wife" he said and chuckled, the rest glared at him "bwoh.. I was just kidding about her being Myungkitty's wife but that sounds better than Hoaegi’s wife" he said to no one as the rest looked away from him. Woohyun stared at the TV screen and smiled. While you were cutting the meat, you thought about the pendant and frowned. Hoya looked at you and tilted his head to the side. "Come on... why are you like this all of a sudden?" He asked you with a pout. "You want to make me smile?" He nodded “do something cute" you smirked. "Aish... evil person" he stared at you. "Ahh never mind... I will be happy if you go to Dongwoo oppa happily" he smiled "chinja?" You nodded "neh... you can go now" he stared at you for a while “then I’m going now" you nodded again.

 

You finished cutting the meat and started frying it. You felt someone walking to the fridge; you turned and ignored the figure. 'Why do I keep thinking of the pendant... it’s not yours... it will never be yours' you stared into space. "Oww" you dropped the spatula and swung your hand, you looked at it "its already red" you pouted and started blowing on it. You didn’t notice that someone was watching you. Woohyun stared at you with pain, "Heeyoung-ah, are you ok?" He walked towards you. You looked away from him and turned off the stove. You walked past him and he held onto your hand "don’t ignore me" he said and you felt your eyes filling with tears.

 

"I am not ignoring you" you said back and tried to pull your hand away, he tightened his grip and stared at you. "What are you doing then, huh?" He shouted. You jumped at his raised voice and clenched your other fist. You looked up at him "What do you mean! You are the one ignoring me not the other way around..." you finally pulled your hand away and pushed him. You quickly wiped your tears and made your way to your room. You could hear the footsteps behind you and you quickened your pace. You turned around and looked at Woohyun in the eye "Heeyoung-ah listen to me" he said. You breathed in "Go to your Seungyeon and tell her that"

 

You walked in and slammed the door. "Why am I being so angry? Why did I tell him that? He'll think that I'm jealous," you clutched your own head and screamed inwardly. 'Knock knock!' You heard a knock on the door and knew that it was Woohyun. "Heeyoung-ah! The food is uncooked!" It was L; somehow you were disappointed and wanted it to be Woohyun. Slowly you opened the door and scratched your head, "Mianhe". He pulled your hand and examined it, "yah, you hurt yourself and didn’t treat it?" He shouted and pulled you to the bathroom. You wanted to pull away as you were tired of being shout at but you knew that they wouldn’t let you sleep without having it treated because they care for you. He sat you down on the seat and took out the first aid kit. Sunggyu walked past and his eyes widened, "Heeyoung-ah" he looked at your hand and frowned. "Gwenchana?" You shook your head and he ruffled your hair "I will tell Woohyun to cook so don’t worry about dinner" he walked out.

 

You looked at L and smiled “Myungsoo oppa, thank you" you whispered and he chuckled "it’s my job" "no it’s my job" you argued with him as he bandaged your hand.