Forgiven and maybe our last goodbye?

Are you our Anti Fan?

You woke up few hours later and noticed a flower on the desk; you got up and walked towards it. You startled when you saw someone sleeping while holding the flowers. A basket of fruits was beside it, you read the note in the flowers which read.

 

“Heeyoung-ah

                        Hope you get better soon both physically and emotionally

 

                                                                From your best friend =)

 

You chuckled softly and tapped on his shoulders, he didn’t move a bit. 'Must be practicing late at night' you didn’t see Woohyun around so you wondered for a while. The door opened and you got shocked. You turned and saw six handsome figures in front of you. Screams were heard from downstairs 'don’t tell me some idol is admitted in this hospital too'. One of them seemed like to be able to read mind when he answered "they are just screaming because of the visitors".

 

"Sit down" you showed them the quarter occupied seat. "Omo that surprised me" the maknae pointed to the sleeping person. "Yah Heeyoung-ssi what’s that?" He poked it and he sat up wiping his mouth. He rubbed his eyes and saw you looking at him “Heeyoung-ah you’re awake" he hugged you immediately making you giggle "neh oppa I’m awake".

 

"Yah Shim Hyunseong... greet your sunbaes first" he heard the voice and grew red. He turned and bowed ninety degrees. "Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenims" he greeted and they nodded. You smiled at them. "Well I think we need to greet too even if she’s Woohyuns stylist girlfriend" you shook your head to say "no it’s ok" but "Annyeonghasaeyo Teen Top imnida" you bowed to them. Ricky gave you a mischievous smile "noona looks so.... pale" you chuckled "yah our visual maknae is so slow, she’s a patient so she is sick and pale" Niel said and gave you a wide smile.

 

Hyunseong avoided the awkwardness by going out to peel the apples for you. Other idols visited you, 'why are they comings, I’m not the president, ceo or even a princess'. After the thirteenth idol, Infinite came with the trainees. You rolled your eyes and covered yourself with the blanket.

 

"Unnie, miahe" you heard the voice and got up. You met eyes with Jiae and Jiah. "Why, Yoo sisters?" You joked. “for our attitude" they looked down and you looked at infinite "aniya... it’s the past so forget about it... just think of the present and the future" you gave them a hug. After a chat with the trainees, they left since it was past their curfew. Infinite stayed behind and it was awkward unlike the first time you met them. You thought of something to start with.

 

"How come Sunggyu’s brother , Dongwoo’s two noona, Boohyun, Hoya's two brothers, Daeyeol, Moonsoo and Sunkyu didnt visit me but idols" you joked and they looked at you with a wide smile on their face. "What? Was I deaf before and a miracle happened or something" you said and sat back down. Sunggyu looked at you "who visited you?" You looked up "umm Hyunseongie, Teen Top, G.Na, 2PM, Rainbow, B2ST, Myname, A-PINK, Super junior, B.A.P, f(x), KARA, oh Mblaq" you counted all and looked back at them.

 

"Oh only them" Hoya said and you chuckled "oh I forgot there were some foreign stars too like Lady Gaga, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Chris Brown, Beyonce, Justin Beiber, Will Smith, S.H.E, Fahrenheit and more" you chuckled and they shook their head "choding" Sungyeol ruffled your messy hair. You looked at them "not angry anymore?" You asked and they shook their head "you should be the one angry" you nodded. "Jinjja?" Sungjong startled and you laughed.

 

"Oh then for your punishments, I want each one of you to do a girl dance... on count of 3... 2...1" Sunggyu was about to leave but Woohyun held him back "no leadergyu... dance for our queen" he froze on the spot thinking of a dance. He then dance to "black and white" Dongwoo danced to "Bangkok city" Woohyun danced to "baby goodbye" Hoya danced to "top girl" Sungyeol danced to "huh" L danced to "lachata" which made you scream of laughter and last was Sungjong which was easy for him when he danced to "Pinocchio"

 

‘I will miss you guys’