Curiosity 'H' ?

Are you our Anti Fan?

You opened your eyes and noticed the figures beside you; a smile crept on your face and looked up at the clock. You got out of the bed and walked out to get a cup of water. Once you got out, you noticed that Woohyun and Sunggyu's room door was open. You walked to the bathroom to do your business, when you finished the door was still open. You ignored your curiosity and walked to the kitchen. 'Woohyun oppa?' He turned and you gave a small smile 'I wonder why isn’t he sleeping yet... hmm must have the same problem as me' "hey" you walked past him and expected him to reply but he didn’t. You frowned and went to get water. He looked at you but this time you ignored him 'I didn’t do anything wrong so why ignore me...then I will do the same' you washed your cup. You thought of the pendant which he mentioned and you felt your body heated up, without saying a single word you walked back to the room.

 

It was morning and they got ready for practice, "bye!" You waved at the six of them excluding Woohyun and he did the same. You turned back to the dorm and stretched your arms, "let’s do some cleaning" you exclaimed and walked to your own room. You looked around the corners and smiled with satisfaction. "It’s a total advantage for a guy to share room with me" you chuckled and walked out. You turned and frowned, "I will fix you last" you walked past it and walked in Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo's room. You sighed and picked up a purple blanket; "our purple monster, Hoaegi is getting untidy" you folded and placed it in the closet. You turned around and eyed the purple blanket and bed sheet, you rolled your eyes and fixed his bed, Dongwoo left his green pillow on the floor and you accidentally kicked it "ooops".

 

After cleaning their room you walked past his and Sunggyu's room without taking a look, you felt bad about it and fought with yourself before entering their room. You looked around and your shoulders dropped 'I thought Sunggyu oppa will keep his room tidy' you looked at Woohyun's bed as you picked Sunggyu's pain killers. "Poor oppa, so young and already getting back and body aches" you put his medicines properly and made his bed. You sighed and dusted your hands, as you turned to look at Woohyun's bed you noticed a bag. 'Is that the bag which he brought back after the filming?' You lifted it up and stared at it "it isn’t a crime to take a peek, right?" You pouted and opened the bag. You lifted the box and turned it 360 degrees.

 

"Wow" you took out the pendant and stared at it with twinkling eyes 'this is so cute' you noticed an initial 'H' "Heeyoung?" You squealed and then thought of the impossibilities "must be 'Han Seungyeon'" you frowned. You placed it back carefully and fixed his side of the room. You stomped around the room and noticed something black sticking out of under his bed; you pulled it out and tilted your head. When you realized what it was, you threw it away from you not caring where it would land. You heard “oof", you turned around and saw Woohyun with the boxers you threw on his head. You looked away and hid your face 'why are you still standing here at this embarrassing moment!' You ran away, still hiding your face.

 

Woohyun pulled the cloth from his head and looked at it, "yah!!" He looked around to find the culprit but there wasn’t anyone. He imagined your tomato face and chuckled. "I bet she looks like that now" he placed the black boxers in the corner and went to get his phone. He got out and looked for you for a while before heading for practice again.  You heard the front door close and sighed, you walked out slowly and smiled, you changed your emotion straight away and went to get the vacuum cleaner. You vacuumed the whole dorm and took out the meat for dinner. You whistled 'Trouble Maker' by Hyuna and Hyunseung and chuckled; you wiped the table in the living room and waited for the meat to defrost.

 

You heard your phone ring and answered it "moshi moshi" you giggled and heard a chuckle over the phone, "who is it?" You asked but there weren’t any reply, you sighed "Heeyoung-ah" you heard a familiar voice and pulled the phone from your ear "oh overseas call" "Hyunseong oppa?" You asked and he chuckled again. "Yah, how are you doing" he asked and you thought for a while 'not good...' "I’m fine, don’t worry about me if you are" you giggled and he shook his head. "Oppa are you going to the Gayo Daejun awards?" You asked with curiosity "no" he answered short. You pouted and then he came up with another topic. You forgot about dinner as you spoke to him until you heard the door open; you turned around and saw them. "Oh oppa, I’m busy... sorry but I will call you later" "it’s alright" he said with disappointment and you hung up.

 

"Hyunseong again?" You heard Sungyeol and giggled.