Different inside

Are you our Anti Fan?

"Hyung, its late now do you think she's alright?" L asked silently to Sunggyu. He faced him "how should I know, I am still disappointed" L clenched his fist "of what?... if you still disappointed by that she was an anti fan... the keyword is "was" hyung... it’s not like she cheated on Woohyun hyung. You guys are very immature---" "tsk Yah Myungsoo people can’t have their own opinion or what?" He walked away feeling annoyed by his dongsaeng. Dongwoo rested his face by his palm thinking of you and Woohyun, 'they just started... don’t tell me they are going to end it like this through the immature acts of five' he didn’t want to think anymore and got ready for a shower.

 

Sungjong who just came out acted like nothing happened as he went to the kitchen for a cup of water. "Ahh... water taste weird" he shook the taste off and went to the room. Sungyeol and Hoya was challenging each other through a game, Hoya with an obvious smirk that he was winning while Sungyeol was whining throughout the game. L looked out the window and checked his phone once in a while. Sungyeol looked up and saw L. "Yah Myungsoo she has Hyunseong with her right now I bet" he said and accidently bit his tongue "ouch, ahh I’m bleeding am I?" Hoya checked and gave a slow nod. "Hyung I’m bleeding to death and what you give is a lazy nod.. ah its getting more numb. Aish where's Hee--" he froze and then got up.

 

"Who were you looking for?" Woohyun came out of his room taking out one earphone, pausing his music. "Heechul" L said for Sungyeol and Woohyun turned around to return to his room. When he was about to close the door, frame of the door cut his wrist "Aish.." Hoya looked up 'why is everyone getting hurt once that woman is gone?' He got up and went to his room. Once he closed his room door, he walked to his computer "ouch... why is there electricity given out at the time of this day?" He flung his hand front and back and thought of you 'are you cursing us?'.

 

Sungjong walked in Woohyun and Sunggyu's room to see them sleeping soundly, 'it’s early and they are sleeping... life is so boring' Sungyeol went through his phone while sticking his tongue out. "Aish all I see is breaking news Infinite's stylist is an anti fan of Infinite... what’s so good about that..." he scrolled through the comments and Dongwoo popped his head in to see. "Nothing’s good in that.. People are just venting out their jealousy because Heeyoung is going out with Woohyun" L nodded in the corner. "The question is that why is she going out with Woohyun whom she hate" he rose his eyebrows and L walked to him "Lee Sungyeol do you still think that she hates us?". He paused "well she gave us thin clothes during the cold and even gave Woohyun hyung a tank top giving him a high fever---" "she looked after him... and he grew better, isn’t he still alive in the next room"

 

Sungyeol hung his head low and Dongwoo patted his back "yeol-ah I know that people have different thoughts but what I think is that she doesn’t hate us anymore... if she still did then she would have resigned way long before" Sungyeol nodded and listened to his smart hyung. After giving his long explanation for you he yawned "alright kids go to sleep". "You two go to sleep, I need to do something" L walked out. 'In case she comes back and need a shoulder to lean on'. When he reached the living room, Woohyun was there before him sitting on the couch looking out the window. "Hyung, what are you doing?" L asked as he sat next to him. "Oh nothing, just called my parents ... I almost forgot but lucky I remembered when I almost like really almost entered the dreamland" Woohyun lied and L knew because Woohyun wouldn’t forget to call. "How about you?" "Just walking around before taking my sleep, I’m going in now… goodnight hyung".

 

L closed the door behind him and smiled to himself 'I’m glad that hyung is like that. I thought he felt the same as others, even though the outside shows it, he hid it well in the inside'.

 

*vibrate*

Woohyun jumped at his phones notification. "Yeobosaeyo" he said and listened. His eyes widened "what?" He listened closely at the caller; he clenched his fist until his knuckles became white.