God son

Are you our Anti Fan?

A week later Infinite didn’t visit you as they had practice for their upcoming concert. "Come in" you said as you heard a knock from the door. "Heeyoung-ah ready to go?" You nodded and turned back to face your father. "I think so but I still need to pack my other stuffs" you zipped your backpack and carried it. Your father took it from you and held your hand. "My baby, are you sure?" You nodded again with a smile but deep inside you were doing the opposite. 'No I don’t want to go; leaving Oppas is like my worst nightmare'. Your father wiped your tear and pinched your cheek "babo, don’t force yourself" you looked at him "no it’s the best for both of us"

 

You walked in the car and saw the date "their dream is coming soon, their solo concert" 'but I won’t be able to see it with my own two eyes and to make it worst, I won’t be the one styling their outfits' your father glanced at you once in a while driving. 'She’s just forcing herself'. He reached the dorm and you got off, "you better be quick because your omma is making you dinner" you gave a small smile and walked in. You picked up the most important things which were given by them. You sniffed in the scent and chuckled "L oppa has been using that perfume a lot"

 

You tried not to make it obvious that you took the stuffs with you. You looked back for the last time and closed the front door. You placed the things in the back seat and later you were on your way to your father’s home. "Honey we're back" your father called. "Oh Heeyoung-ah" she hugged you. "Hello Omma" you sheepishly called. She chuckled "hello my pretty daughter, how are you, does your head still ache or your legs or hands" she protectively examined you. "Oh Sae rin-ah come here" your mother called.

 

You tilted your head to the side and thought 'who is she?’ after a while you saw a baby girl trying to her best to walk to you. "Oh my gosh, she’s so cute?” "Of cause, she looks exactly like her half sister" you looked at your step mother. "You gave birth?" You asked dumbfoundly and she carried Sae rin. "I know right, I still look good" she said and you laughed "neh... you don’t look like you gave birth"'. Dinner was next and you father was missing for a while. You looked around and then saw him smiling. "Who were you talking to?" Your step mother asked. "Oh just my god-son, he’s coming now".

 

"Oh ok" you took no interest in his 'god-son'.