Revealed and almost...

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

You kept on arguing with him and in the end he pouted. “Fine I don’t want it any ways”

You nudged him when you noticed that he was actually pouting. “Wae? An idol pouting like a baby?” you and he looked away.

“Aish…” you pulled out your phone and pressed the buttons.

“See, I deleted it already” he looked.

“Happy now?” he nodded and you smiled.

“Gosh I thought you would be a mature guy not childish” you looked at him for his reaction.

“Yah!” he turned his head to look at you.

Your eyes widened at the gap between you two. You blushed a bit and he leaned in some more.

“Hyung~” he turned around to see his dongsaeng.

“Oh was I disturbing you, Hyunseong hyung?” Youngmin scratched his head.

Hyunseong immediately shook his head and hands. “Aniyo~”

 

“Oh annyeonghasaeyo Youngmin imnida…” he introduced himself.

Before you could do yours, the staffs called out for the winner announcement. You sighed “Mianhae…” Youngmin bowed.

“Bye~” you waved and sighed again. ‘That was so close and we would have kissed if Youngmin didn’t interrupt’ you slapped your head.

‘Babo we just met… don’t think about this because you have something more important ahead of you’

You took out your phone and looked at the picture again “You got fooled, Hyunseong”

 

 

“Hyung, who was she?” Kwangmin asked Hyunseong after Youngmin told him about the incident.

“Umm, a friend I guess”

The rest walked to him at the back of the stage “What’s her name?” Minwoo asked.

“I forgot to ask”

“Bwoh!!” they shouted and walked away.

 

 

You smirked as you thought of them shivering on stage, “muahahaha” you laughed evilly.

“Heeyoung!!” you stood up at the high pitch voice. “Becky unnie?”

You turned around to see Infinite in front of you, Sungjong pouting and Woohyun holding the trophy. ‘They won… again’

“Heeyoung we won this week!” Woohyun came and hugged you. You pushed away.

“Wae~” he pouted and went to Sunggyu. ‘Woogyu is definitely real’

“And why did you call me Becky unnie?” Sungjong asked still pouting. You shrugged and looked away. ‘Wait a minute’ you looked at them again.

 

Your jaws dropped.

 


 

Woogyu is real!!!

You almost kissed him :O

Comment~~~

And dont forget to subscribe!