Flight and surprise?

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

 

“Hello” you picked up your phone. “Heeyoung-ssi can you come to the company” the worker explained and hung up. You beamed and got up from bed, you quickly had a shower and wore something comfortable but decent. You caught a cab and reached the building.

“Here you go” the receptionist handed you your passport and ticket. A smile plastered on your face and you quickly looked at the ticket. ‘The flight is tomorrow’ you bowed and skipped out.

 

You went to the nearest restaurant and ate breakfast. “Oh my god, this is delicious” you mumbled as you ate. You took out your phone and looked at the date, ‘Tomorrow is Dongwoo oppa’s birthday also’ you paid for the meal and walked out.

 

You went shopping after that “Tomorrow… flight, surprise and then party!!” you shouted the last part and people stared at you. You chuckled and kept on walking ‘If you know which party I was talking about then all of you would be HYPER’

Once you entered the mall, you started to look for a gift for Dongwoo. ‘What does Oppa like?’ you asked yourself as you looked through the things displayed. You sighed as you couldn’t think of anything, ‘Maybe I should make something myself’.

 

You reached their dorm and started packing. After you finished packing, you looked at the presents which you received that day. You grinned as you knew what to wear tomorrow. That night, you slept early as you didn’t want to miss the flight.

 

You stretched your arms and got off the bed immediately to take a shower. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. You put on the cap which Sunggyu gave you and the infinite earring which Dongwoo gave. You chuckled as you put on the blue plaid shirt, purple watch, prada sunnies and finally you carefully put on the bracelet which Woohyun gave you.

 

You stretched your arms and admired it; you shook your head ‘What am I thinking?’ You pulled the teddy bear from the bed and took it outside. From the fridge, you got out the milk and cereal. You ate as fast as you could and got out of the apartment. Double checking if it’s locked, you ran to the elevator.

 

After reaching the airport, you smiled as you thought of the surprise. You boarded the plane and the flashback from Jeju island played in your head. ‘I can’t believe I’m that hyper to be with them again after just a week.

 

The flight was like forever to you as you walked out of the airport and caught a cab. You told the driver the place which Infinite was. Once you reached their dorm, your heart skipped a beat. You reached for it and then smiled at yourself.

 

‘Feeling excite eh?’ you thought as you face the front door. “Is this the right place?” you checked the address first before putting the key in. ‘I’m so glad they kept a spare for me’

You pulled your luggage and tip toed to the living room.

 

You saw them in the room and smiled, Hoya was as usual playing with his ipad. You chuckled softly, you took a big breath. ‘1..2…3’ you mentally counted.

 

“SURP----“