Message

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


You woke up early and cleaned the house. You quickly made them breakfast and woke them up. “Good morning~” you sang as they came out.

“Hmm” they went to the bathroom; you pouted ‘You guys better be happy for what I have done for you’.

 

You checked your phone ‘Oh I forgot about the message from yesterday’ ‘Hyunseong… Hyunseong…’

“HYUNSEONG?” you stood up and felt your hands trembling. “First text message from him” you almost fainted.

 

“Heyy… what are you doing, are you to the festival tomorrow?” you smiled as you read it.

The second one read “Oh and I realized that you didn’t tell me your name yet O_o keke”

You laughed at it. You pressed the reply button. “Heeyoung, have you set up their outfit yet?” your eyes widened and dropped your phone.

“I will do it now” you bowed and rushed in your room.

“Well she must have thought I was the ‘other’ manager” he chuckled.

 

 

“Done?” “Yes sir” “Okay to the hair salon”

They arrived half an hour later, still looking sleepy. ‘Lucky I’m not an idol’ you looked at them sleeping while having their hair done and you notice Woohyun wide awake.

“Yah sick boy” you punched his shoulders. “Ouch~” he winced.

“Omo I’m so sorry, I thought you were better” you apologized and waited for him. You heard him giggle and you were crossed.

 

You stomped to the others and found Sungyeol “Hey, when did you come back?” you asked. “Umm about 2am?” he counted with his fingers. “Since it lasted for 7 hours” your eyes widened “Chinja?” he nodded. “You must be tired, have some rest” you stood up.

“Oh I heard that Woohyun hyung taught you his aegyo, can I see it since I wasn’t there” he smiled. ‘Oh not again, but to be honest I find it fun and cute’

You did it and hid your face with the schedule sheet and your bag. “Ayy Heeyoung, that was cute”

“Cuter than his?” you pointed to the now sleeping Woohyun ‘Oh he’s sleeping’

“Yup” he ruffled your hair. “Yah, I did my hair for almost 15 minutes and now you ruined it” you faked a pout and walked away.

‘She’s so cute’ Sungyeol smiled and stared at you through the mirror.

 

 

You reached the destination; a college where the festival will be held.

“Hyung!”

“Oh Daeyeol-ah” Sungyeol hugged his younger brother. You bowed to him, he did the same. “How’s school?” Woohyun came and hugged him. “Daebak!” they laughed.

“OPPA~!” you heard someone call out ‘just hope it’s not her’ you turned around and your shoulders dropped two times. ‘Now who is she?’ you faked a smile and waved at them. Jiae ignored you and went straight to Sungyeol for a hug. The other girl smiled and bowed.

“Oh you must be Heeyoung, their new stylist” the girl said and you nodded. She face palmed herself “I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Jiah” he smiled and gave her hand for a handshake. You shook it “So are you with Jiae-ssi?” you asked.

 

“Huh?” ‘Seems like she didn’t get me’ 

“Are you going to debut with Jiae-ssi?” she paused for a while and nodded.

“Jiah-ah” L called out as he came with Sungjong. You left to give some privacy. You looked at the performance list. ‘B2ST, Super Junior, Brown Eyed Girls, U-KISS, BOYFRIEND, SECRET, SISTAR…’

“Oh I forgot about Hyunseong” you quickly took out your phone. “Heeyoung-ah help them for the final touch up on their makeup” you frowned and walked to them.

 

After finishing it you took your phone out again. ‘Texting takes time right? But what if he is busy right now?’ you wondered for a while and began texting. “Hyunseong, where are you?” you replied short since you were nervous.

 

*vibrate*

 


 

 

Oh who is it??

Comment~~

and dont forget to subscribe coz i can see you... yes you (points)   you