I SNORE??

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“Heeyoung-ssi open up.” you heard them and got out of bed to open the door. ‘When did I come back to my room?’ you scratched your head. Dongwoo and Hoya came in and sat on your bed. “Bwoh” you hid your face. “Go wash up, we will be leaving soon” you pouted and nodded. You quickly went in the bathroom.

 

You had a shower and came out. You startled when you saw all of them sitting on your bed watching television. “Aish, out of all rooms why is my room chosen?” you sat on the bed, next to Sungyeol. You poked him making him jerk a bit. You found it fun and continued to bully him. The choding didn’t mind but revenged when you were concentrating on the drama.

 

“Yah~ Helllpppp meee” you screamed in between your laughter. He finally stopped and you sighed “That was too much, now my jaw hurts” you held onto it. The others looked at you smiling and shaking their head.

 

Sungjong came and held onto your hands “Heeyoung-ah we will be going to Japan on Saturday and Woohyun hyung got a show to film, lucky him” he pouted and you chuckled “I feel your pain”.

He hugged you; you giggled and hugged him back. “Yah yah yah~ enough” Woohyun separated you two. You frowned and then looked at the wall for the calendar. “That means only two more days?” you pouted when they nodded.

 

L patted your back “We will call you when we have free time, or maybe you can visit us since we will be there for six months” the news made you frown more. “You can watch Woohyun with his girlfriend in that program too” Sunggyu said and smiled, hearing the news about the show made you feel sad.

 

“Myungsoo-ah I will miss you~” you hugged him, you felt stares at you two. “Bwoh, you too Woohyun-ssi” you hugged him too then next was a group hug.

 

You packed your luggage and all of you headed to the airport. This time there were fans, they shouted their lungs out and waved until they broke their hands (not like that… lol too exaggerating).

 

Infinite waved and gave some fan service before boarding the plane. You went in later after a few people since the place was over crowded. You sat next to Hoya on the plane; you could hear his hip hop music. “Wah it’s so loud” you stared at him while he played with his ipad. He turned and saw you looking at it. He moved his headphones a bit “Want to play?” you eagerly nodded.

 

“Ask Sungjong” he stuck his tongue out. You made a face and lay back on your seat ‘I’ll sleep then’ you fell asleep soon after.

Just like last time, you felt someone shaking your arms. You opened your eyes and met Woohyun’s “Good afternoon” he smiled.

 

“I thought Hoya was sitting here”

“He said that you disturbed him with your snoring so we exchanged seats”

 “I snore?”