Broken promise

Are you our Anti Fan?

"Jagiya... wake up" you heard a sweet voice as you opened your eyes slowly. You gave a sleepy smile " Woohyunnie..." you said and then close your eyes again. His smile disappeared as you had your eyes closed. "Wake up now..." he sang and shook your arms. Your phone rang and you stretched your hands, rubbing your sleepy eyes you checked the caller id. You tilted your head to the side "oppa do you know who is this?" You showed him the screen. He shook his head and you frowned. Slowly you accepted to the call "yeobosaeyo" you said and you heard a sigh from the caller.

 

You furrowed your eyebrows "hello this is Heeyoung" you heard another sigh. You grew frustrated and was about to hang up. "Wait!" You paused and noticed the familiar voice, "who is this?". "You don’t remember me?" You shook your head "sorry I don’t" you looked at Woohyun and he signaled you to hurry up before getting out. "Yah you don’t remember me already" a sigh was heard again for the third time. "Enough with the sighing ad reveal yourself already" you shouted. "Yah yah yah I'm Ga Im... Shim Ga Im... you forgetful person" your eyes widened and then squealed for a second.

 

"Yah you stupid girl, why are you contacting me now after these years... these crazy lonely two years" you went quiet. "Pft... lonely years, you call yourself still lonely... you lucky person that broken thousands of hearts and still counting" she complained with the thought 'and it has to be him from that group'. "Oh you know?" You heard her chuckle "like duh..." you remembered your past and what you said with her. "Ga Im-ah to tell the truth, do you still hate them?”

 

"Like what... me hating them is like an infinite thing" she said with an attitude, 'you don’t know what I did' 'beep' you looked at your phone and noticed an incoming call, "Ga Im-ah I have a call waiting so talk to you later araso?" you told her. “Yeah whatever” you heard her say and frowned “ and please don’t hate them anymore for me… bye” you hung up... and answered the new one.

 

"Hey oppa" you cheerfully greeted. "Are you alright?" You pouted "what’s with that...and it’s has to be the first thing you say in the chat". He paused "Heeyoung-ah do you know what I’m talking about?" You smiled forgetting about Infinite waiting outside. "Hyunseong-ah if it’s about me and Woohyun oppa news... yes I know" you chuckled, "yah I will hang  up and send you what I’m talking about" he hung up without waiting for you. You pouted and stared at the screen. "Ohh" you saw the message with a link. In a second you clicked on it. Slowly you read your article. Eyes getting watery, throat aching and fist clenched, you threw your phone on the floor and stormed out.

 

Infinite saw you and Hoya stood up and held your arms, "where do you think you going?" His eyes were red. "Out" your voice cracked and he tighten his grip. Sunggyu walked to you "Heeyoung-ah why didn’t you tell us" you looked at him and saw betrayal in his eyes, your knees weakened and knelt down in front of them "mianhe" Hoya who was still  holding onto your arm threw your hand away, making you swing to the direction falling on to the floor.

 

L took a step forward and stopped, he looked around and noticed the tension. Don’t want to be on the wrong side, he walked back. Sungyeol ignored you and Dongwoo was silently crying. Thinking that Woohyun would save you, you looked at him. He stood from his seat and to your surprise he walked to his room. You cried harder on the spot and the rest left. L took a last glance before leaving you alone in the living room.

 

"You promised me" you stood up and slumped next to the couch.