The reason for the call

Are you our Anti Fan?

You walked down the steps slowly and carefully in case something happens again. You looked around for any reporters. You felt a tap on the shoulders and froze. You turned around and saw Naeun of Apink. You felt relieved, "oh it’s you, I thought it was---" you didn’t get to finish your sentence as she interrupted you "yah Heeyoung-ssi what are you doing out here... where is Woohyun-oppa?" You just shrugged at her question. "Well be careful then, it’s late... I’m going up" she smiled and waved goodbye before disappearing in the elevator.

 

Your shoulders dropped 'alone again' you took out your phone and scrolled through the contact lists. 'It’s still early...' you thought for a while before pressing on the call button. "Hello?" You smiled. "Appa, it’s me Heeyoung" you chatted with your father for a while before saying goodnight. You could tell that he was disappointed also but didn’t show it. 'Great, its great... so great' you wiped your cheeks and finally walked out of the building. You went the nearby cafe. It was famous for idols so you saw Teen Top wearing their disguises sipping their cup of americano cappucino etc. You avoided gazes with them knowing that they will act like Infinite.

 

You quickly exited the place after getting your order and strolled through the dark path. "Excuse me?" You heard a small girl's call. You turned around and saw paparazzi giving a gentle smile. You tried ignoring her and walked away swiftly but your heart gave in as it accelerated almost giving you a heart attack on the spot "oppa where are you" you skidded to a stop on the side and waited for the green man to come. You turned back and saw her behind "Heeyoung-ssi can you answer some questions”. She shouted as she came near. You panicked and took a step on the road, you kept looking at the back as you walked forward not aware of the traffic.

 

You couldn’t hear anything on the scene, you couldn’t feel anything until you noticed that you were on the ground. You became dizzy for the nth time and thought 'oppa did you call your parents?' Your eyes dropped and the only thing you saw was red lights flickering.

 

 


hey sorry for the poor updates these days

Mianhe but please do subscribe comment and enjoy ^^