Favourite restaurant

Are you our Anti Fan?

Sungjong pulled out a cream colour dress from your closet, "wear this and surprise hyung" he winked. You nodded "I can’t believe that ‘Myungyeol’ was true about the surprise" you sighed and Sungyeol and L glared at you. You sat down by the mirror and fixed your make up, Dongwoo sat next to you "yah, this reminds me of ‘Wowman’ when I dressed up as Park Bom sunbaenim" everyone in the room laughed. You carefully did your eyeliner "do I have to do all this?" They nodded together. "Araso, can you go out while I change" they walked out except Sungyeol who was later pulled out by Sunggyu and L. "Choding...” you quickly locked the door and changed.

 

You walked out and they looked at you with their eyes widened and jaws dropped except Sungjong who smiled widely. "Wah..." he touched your straightened hair and you giggled. Jungryul and Hyoan came in and their reaction was the same as the others "yah pedo hyung, she’s getting late" L shouted and pushed you gently to the front door. Hoya opened it and gave you a thumbs up, you blushed and turned around they waved at you and you did the same.

 

On the way to the destination, you asked what was going on and where will Woohyun be. They didn’t give you anymore hints since the two had given too much on the surprise. You pouted and looked out the window, they stopped and you got out. ".............. restaurant? It’s my favourite place to eat" you squealed and they chuckled at your hyper reaction. You walked in and saw Woohyun, "oppa" you skipped to him. He was wearing a formal suit, you blushed "you look handsome" he looked at you "my Heeyoung look georgeous” you looked away from him, he sat you down and he did the same.

 

The two manager left leaving you two some private space. Your food arrived and you ate it happily, after dinner Woohyun ordered desert, you were eating a peach when you bit something hard "oww" you took it out from your mouth "what’s this?" It was a ring, you looked at Woohyun. He smiled at you "that’s your birthday present and this also" he pointed at the food. You smiled "komawo" it was the only thing you said. "I booked this restaurant because I knew it’s your favourite place even though we have never been here before together and I book this table because 7 is your favourite number" he turned the table card around and revealed a 7 on it.

 

He walked towards you and wiped the ring before putting it on your finger; you blushed at the sight of him putting it and noticed that he pulled out another one, "will you help me?" You nodded and helped him. He hugged you "now we have a couple necklace" he pointed at it around your neck and his. "And a couple ring" he showed it. "Thank you oppa... I mean my namstar" you giggled. "It feels like we getting married" you added and he pinched your cheek before leaning in to kiss you.