Lately

Are you our Anti Fan?

 

"Wake up!!" You shouted in the room waking Sungyeol but L stayed in his position not being affected by your scream. "Oppa!" You kicked his leg and Sungyeol walked out and mouthed 'good luck' he smirked and closed the door. You sighed and pulled his hands, you sat back down and thought for a while "I will let you sleep for a while... only for a while" you said and walked out to wake the others, you stood in front of Sunggyu and Woohyun's room. A blush came on and you twisted the door knob and entered. You peeked in and saw them still sleeping, you walked to Sunggyu and shook his shoulder "wake up" you whispered and he opened his eyes and sat up. "What’s the time?" You pointed at the clock which read "5:45AM" he sighed and got out.

 

You turned to the side and saw the sleeping beauty. "Oppa..." you shook his arm and he opened his eyes slightly, he smiled and you felt your body heated up "ahh my tomato came to wake me up" you hid your face and sat on the floor "oppa" you whined and he chuckled "arasoaraso" he got out and pulled you up, he hugged you and sent you to wake the others up. Dongwoo was hard to wake like L but Hoya did the job when he woke up. Sungjong was a light sleeper like Sungyeol. "Ohh k everyone get ready!" You shouted and then remembered about the other sleepy head. You sighed and walked back to your room.

 

"Oppa baali!" You shook his shoulder like a kid; he mumbled something and got up. He opened his eyes and smirked "thank you for giving me extra 5 minutes" he got out to get ready for the shoot. Your eyes widened "yah so you were awake all this time!!" You pouted and stomped out; you quickly made breakfast and took a shower. Once you got out, they sat on the couch waiting for you "finished?" They nodded and you smiled, you quickly ran to your room and sprayed your favorite perfume and got out "let’s go!" You jumped and they laughed.

 

"Sungjong-ssi you first" the Pd said and he followed him to the scene where he will do his solo part, the rest was after him. It took 2 hours to film that part and the buying the gifts were next. Everyone had their partners except Woohyun, he pouted to the Pd "wae?" He just shrugged "it’s by the votes from your members" he walked away. He frowned and looked at Sunggyu "Hyung, you don’t want me?" He faked a tear and Sunggyu frowned back "mianhe, you divorced me" Dongwoo pulled him to the side and walked away.

 

"Why am I alone?" You watched him sulk and you felt sorry for him "oppa" you walked to him, he gave you a small smile "yah, it’s not like you are alone, you have me... I will be with you, don’t worry" you hugged his waist on the side and he pinched your cheeks "araso... you stay with me" you nodded and held his hands. "Woohyun-ssi you are on camera on queue... 3..2..1" you pulled your hands and walked to the side "fighting" you lifted your fist and he smiled. He walked around the place with you, but you were sure you weren’t on camera. He looked to the side and spotted a store, you nodded and he walked in. "Which one should I choose?" He pouted and looked at your side; you looked around and pointed at a snow man toy. He took it and quickly paid for it "yah oppa, you didn’t even look at the other things!" You wanted to hit his shoulder but you didn’t dare to go past the camera. He gave you the toy and looked for other things displayed, he saw a mini frying pan (sorry i dont know what its called) and started dancing with it. You stared at his childish dance and giggled; you looked down and held onto the necklace he gave. You looked at him and noticed that he wore his matching pendant with you.

 

He bowed and paid for the toy, he got the wrapped toy and faced the camera. He jumped and showed it like a kid, you chuckled and watched him. The camera turned off and you quickly went to his side. "Let’s go to the restaurant" he pulled you out. "Woohyun-ssi... we will continue here" you let go of his hand and pouted. "Go and have fun, do the jump which I showed you on the internet" you called out and he nodded. He walked on the aisle and looked around happily. He ran and jumped like you said, you clapped and laughed.

 

Next was the restaurant scene and they put their presents one by one on the table, first was Sunggyu then Woohyun, Sungjong and Hoya. When Hoya put his, he looked at the camera and his gift fell, you held your stomach and he looked "oh where did it go?" He picked it up and made another pose and sat next to Sungjong. Dongwoo, L and Sungyeol were last. Sungyeol's present was himself as he showed the bow around his neck. You chuckled and looked at them behind the camera.