Dont judge

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“We are back…” Sunggyu called out. “Oh hyung it seems like no one is home” Sungjong said. They all headed to Woohyun and Sunggyu’s room, their eyes widened.

“Yah are you guys filming we got married?” L shouted. You quickly stood up grabbing the bowl and spoon.

“Aniyo” you nervously shook your hands. “She insisted” Woohyun smiled. You glared at him ‘What did you just say? aish but why am I so nervous around them’

 

You stomped out the room, hitting your shoulders with them “Gosh!” you quickly washed the pot also. “Hyung want to try?” Hoya nudged Dongwoo.

He chuckled and shook his head.

“What? Rappers got married again, hyung~” Sungjong whined.

 

 

‘They must have issues’ you walked to the table for your phone. ‘3 messages’

“Hmm, make them dinner when they come home since Woohyun is sick” you rolled your eyes. You set your phone down and walked to the kitchen without reading the other two.

 

You started chopping the vegetables when you felt someone standing next to you. “Aish go back to bed” you pushed him slightly.

He didn’t move a bit and you looked up “Hmm mmm hmm mm” you did the aegyo again and he grinned.

‘Is she trying to chase me away with that, it will only make me want to stay with her more… babo’ he gave up and turned to walk away.

 

As he turned he saw the rest cupping each other’s mouth to prevent from laughing. “Yah…” Woohyun said and you turned.

 

You pointed at them and dropped the knife. You looked down. You stared at your swollen toe. “Its red already” you pouted

Infinite surrounded you. “Omo Gwaenchana?” L asked. You shook your head still looking down.

“Come lets go to the couch to get it treated, Jong get the first aid kit” Sunggyu commanded.

“Neh” he ran to the room and came back with a small box.

 

“Can you get up?” L asked. You nodded and tried to push yourself off the ground. Once you did, pain filled your feet and you fell down again.

“Aish, you are so weak” Woohyun came and carried you bridal style.

“Who are you calling weak, sick boy” you talked back. He smirked.

 

You felt your face and body being heated up. “Yah put me down, your body temperature is still high” He looked at you making you look at him in the eyes. You noticed that you were sitting on the couch.

 

“Omo Heeyoung, you are bleeding” you heard Dongwoo ‘Huh?’

Your eyes widened “My toe!” you whined.

“Don’t move!” you stopped whining and moving at once. You stared at Hoya wiping off the blood, you winced “ow”.

“Yah Hyung you are wiping it too hard” he got pushed and Sungjong took over.

The way he did it, you didn’t feel anything at all. You looked down and saw him trembling. “Sungjong are you even helping?” he got pushed off and L wiped the blood off and applied the medicine on your toe.

 

You looked at them ‘They look like angels, did I judge a book by its cover this time?’

 

 


 

 

 

Yes ... no .... maybe... i dont know... can you repeat the question~ lol

Updated ^_^

comment, subscribe and enjoy XD