Myungsoo

Are you our Anti Fan?

"What’s taking them so long?" Sungyeol and Sungjong paced back and forth. Sunggyu came out of his room with his phone 'Woohyun is not back yet?' He looked out to the front door and sighed. The door opened and they shot up, Jungryul came in and they sat down. "What’s wrong kids?" He asked them when he noticed their sad face. "Heeyoung, Myungsoo and Woohyun isn’t back yet" Dongwoo said with a frown. "Oh Woohyun is on his way back" he said and got out.

 

Hoya looked up to the clock which read '6:55 PM' "so who is going to make dinner?" Sungyeol asked and they looked back at him with a 'what the hell' look "Yah Heeyoung and Myungsoo is missing and all you think is dinner?" Sunggyu said and the others nodded in agreement. "Mianhe" he looked down. They smiled and Hoya patted his back.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nam Woohyun" he looked back and saw his manager, "Come back here" he growled but he continued to walk away. "Hyung, Heeyoung is out there alone and she doesn’t know her way to the dorm" he turned back and gave him a look. "You do know you have an early schedule tomorrow, right… and do you know your way around?" He furrowed his eyebrow and nodded to the van. "Hyung..." he walked back and gave a worried look. “Heeyoung is big enough to look after herself and Myungsoo is out there to find her" he pushed him in the van.

 

He clenched his fist tightly and gave him a pleading look. His manager frowned "Woohyun, listen to hyung..." Woohyun sigh and gave in. He sat in the van and sulked. His manager looked at him from the mirror and shook his head. Woohyun continued to sulk until they reached their dorm. "Why did you let Myungsoo go if you know that he has the same schedule as me" he glared at him. "Woohyun-ah, he has been in Japan a lot more than you and remember that this is not Seoul" he frowned; Woohyun rolled his eyes and went inside.

 

"I’m back..." Woohyun called out and Dongwoo went to him "Yah what took you so long... didn’t the filming end at 3PM?" Woohyun frowned "I was going to find Heeyoung but I got pulled back" he sighed and walked to his room.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

L was sweating already as he ran from each bus shelter to another. 'She said a black shop which sells clothes and a poster of Jiu...' he thought for a while and continued to run. After few minutes of running he stopped in front of a shop 'Found you' he smiled and looked to his left and found a bus shelter. He squinted his eyes and saw you leaning against the wall staring into space.

He smiled widely and ran to you "Jung Heeyoung!" You jumped and looked back up. "Oppa!" He pulled you up to a hug. "I finally found you" he said in the hug and you felt his back wet 'He must have ran around the place' "Sorry, I should have told you clearly" you felt guilty and he broke the hug, he stared into your eyes and gave you a smile which showed you his dimple.

 

"Let’s go home" he pulled you towards his side and held your hand. You twitched your nose and pulled your hand away "Oppa, you smell!" You waved your hand as if to try to make the smell go away. He pouted "Look whose fault is it that I smell like this" he pointed at you and looked away. You smiled and hugged his waist "Mianhe oppa, I won’t do it again" he blushed at the skin ship and looked at you. "Promise me that you won’t run away like this again" you nodded and paused "I didn’t run away, I just walked away and got lost" he chuckled and pinched your cheeks.

 

He held onto your hand again and walked; you swung his hand playfully and looked at him. "I look handsome right?" You nodded "you are the visual, duh!" He grinned.