deactivate

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“Komawo” you thanked them and they smiled making your heart skip a beat. You quickly walked to your room shutting the door behind you. You face palmed yourself.

‘Wae~ I must refill the hatred again, I can’t like them’ you went to your laptop.

“Anti infinite fanclub~” you quickly logged in. you glanced at the door to check whether it was locked or not.

‘Woohyun should get out of immortal song… WTF!’ your jaws dropped and clicked on comment tab, you had these feeling of hatred in you. It wasn’t towards Infinite but the club.

 

“Watch your mouth, smarty pants but before that I would like to hear you sing first =P” you pressed enter and frowned. You clicked on another link ‘Sungjong is so feminine’ you pouted and commented again.

 

“You haven’t seen the other side of him so keep your opinions to yourself” you were frustrated.

 

‘Sunggyu should stick to singing instead’ you wanted to hit the screen already.

“You should stick to work -_-.” You smirked.

 

‘Sungyeol should sing, his rap ’

“Aish do you even know how busy he is, and don’t judge people if you don’t want to be judged… I bet you are tone deaf” you angrily pressed comment.

 

“Stupid people should think before posting this up” you kicked your legs around until you hit the table leg. Tears formed already ‘Totally my worst day’.

 

You looked back up to the screen and saw tons of replies to your comments. “Oh replies” you happily clicked to see it. ‘WTH! What is this?’

** ohh why is their fan over here… get a life and don’t disturb this club… etc etc etc***

 

“Aish you guys really should learn your lesson” you glared at the screen and sighed. You searched the web page and found a tab.

 

“I should give them a chance” you clicked on it.

 

“DEACTIVATE MEMBERSHIP”

 

 


Lame update =( mianhae...