a night out?

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


“Hello?” you said.

“Where are you?” you looked confused and you checked the caller ID.

“Oh Hyungseong-ssi hehe I’m in the waiting room”

“Ok then see you after this” he hung up. Your heart skipped a beat. “Aish” you grumbled when you felt your face get heated up. You looked around and noticed Jiah sitting alone.

“Where is Jiae-ssi?” you sat next to her. She pointed at her, ‘Oh so clingy’ you shook your head and thought for a topic to start.

 

“Jiah-ssi how old are you?” you asked trying to shoo the awkward atmosphere.

“19, you?” you said looking at her phone then at you.

“Chinja? Me too” you were happy. “Which school do you go to?” she asked you. ‘Huh school?’

“Umm I dropped out, financial problem” she nodded. “So who is your favourite member?” you began after a bit of silence. She blushed “well I don’t know” she looked in front to the boys. You followed her gaze and smiled ‘Oh I think I know, she is making it so obvious’

 

“Heeyoung-ah help me with this” Hoya called out. “Neh~” you said. “I will be back” you smiled to Jiah.

“Oppa, I will help you” Jiae went to Hoya; he smiled then shook his head. “It’s okay, she is our stylist and you are my dongsaeng” he ruffled her hair. Jiae blushed and walked away to the others.

“Where do you need help Hoya-ssi” you looked at his outfit.

“Oppa…” ‘Bwoh what Oppa’ you looked at him. “Aish Hoya-ssi I’m your stylist not your dongsaeng” you hit his arm.

He chuckled and pointed to his collar “I can’t seem to get it right” you nodded and helped him.

 

“Heeyoung…” Sunggyu called, and then the rest joined. You rolled your eyes ‘So tiring’.

“Heeyoung, my tie” Sunggyu called out and you helped.

“My zip seems to look weird” Sungyeol said and you helped him to adjust it.

“My belt” your eyes widened “It’s too loose” Woohyun said. “Yah~” you whined ‘Why his belt’

 

You helped him adjust it and stood back up “Better?” he shook his head “It’s too tight”

“Aish Woohyun I think you have gone more slim every since you had fever” Sunggyu patted his back. You did it again. “Ah and this” he pointed to his shirt “Don’t you think it’s too high” “the style is like that, Woohyun” you told him.

 

“Put it down a bit” Jiae commented “I think it looks better when it’s like that” you talked back.

“Aniyo, think about his fans… they will like it” ‘More like you’

“Jiae-ssi think about their health, its freezing cold outside and he might get sick again” you shot back after her comments on his outfit.

 

Everyone looked at you; Woohyun’s expression softened ‘Our stylist is the best’

You waited in the waiting room alone since Daeyeol, Jiah and Jiae went to watch the performances.

 

“Thank you and you have worked hard” they bowed to the staffs as they finished the last performance. “Oh Sunbaenim” They turned and smiled “Oh boyfriend what’s up” Dongwoo said.

“Excuse me” a staff walked by. “Let’s get inside, we are blocking the way” Sungjong said and turned the door knob.

“Heeyoung, we’re back” Sungjong called out and you nodded.

 

“Oh guys this is our stylist” Sunggyu said and you stood up. You bowed to them without looking like the last time you bumped into them “Annyeonghasaeyo Infinite’s stylist Jung Heeyoung imnida” you looked up.

 

‘Omo, boyfriend’ your eyes widened.

“Oh Hyung it’s her” Youngmin shook Hyunseong by his shoulder. “I finally know your name at last” he joked and you blushed.

“So this is whom you have been---“ Donghyun got cut off by Hyunseong’s glare.

“You are so pretty Heeyoung noona” Minwoo smiled and you blushed more.

 

“Yah Heeyoung, why aren’t you saying anything” Woohyun waved his hand at your face. You pushed him slightly to get your view. You smiled at them still don’t know what to say.

 

“Umm” you mumbled.

“So have you decided yet” Hyunseong started, you tilted your head with confusion. “Are you busy now?” you paused and looked at the packed make up ‘Since the kids are here, so I think I can go soon right?’ you looked at Infinite. “Can I go?” you mouthed to them. They smiled and they nodded except Woohyun, Sungjong and Sungyeol. You ignored them “majority counts” you stuck your tongue. Hyunseong smiled

“So are you busy?” he asked again and you shook your head. He pulled you outside “Oh bye~” you called out.

 

“Where are we going?” you asked him.

 

“To relieve stress” he winked.

 


 

 

woohoo a date??

comment... subscribe =)