Back Hug?

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

 

Oppa? What did you mean, call us oppa?” you eyed Sunggyu and he took a step back and pushed Sungyeol in front. “Aigoo Heeyoung-ah don’t you think we should get more friendly with each other?” you nodded.

 

“So?” you asked with a confused expression. L smacked his forehead and looked at you “It means to drop the honorifics babo!” your jaw dropped “Yah Kim Myungsoo!” you held your fist tight and breathed out.

“Fine… I will stop the formalities” you looked at them, all smiling widely. “Okay, Hoya…” you paused and he furrowed his eyebrows “Oppa” he smiled and gave you a nod. Why is it so difficult to call them oppa?’ “Heeyoung noona” you heard Sungjong.

 

You put your hand in front stopping him “Don’t call me noona… please” you gave a small puppy face and he grinned. “Araso… araso” he chuckled and sat down. You turned to the kitchen “Heeyoung-ah” you heard Woohyun.

“Hmm?” you turned and he froze. “bwoh?” you rose your eyebrows and he scratched the back of his neck. “Aniyo, just wanting to ask what’s for dinner” he shrugged his shoulders.

 

You pointed to the plastic back of pork. “Pork…” his eyes widened. “samgyupsal?” he became jumpy when you nodded. ‘Why is he so excited about today’s dinner’ “Let me help you” he pulled out the chopping board and placed it on the counter.

 

You smiled and walked to the sink to wash the bowls. “Oppa” you called out and looked at him concentrated on the meat, you stared at him for a while until he looked back. You quickly looked back to the dishes. ‘Oh my god, I forgot what to say just now… blame his good looks, did I just say good looks?’

“N- nothing” you stuttered, woohyun chuckled softly so that you wouldn’t hear it.

 

“Oh do you want anything from Japan?” he asked suddenly. You looked up and thought for a while. “What’s there in Japan?” you tapped your chin and turned to face his back. ‘You guys?... neh its too cheesy’

“We will be there soon” he joked and you smiled softly ‘Why does it seems like he always read my mind’.

 

“Assa, done cutting… lets get the frying pan ready” he put the knife down and put the pan on the stove. “Need help?” you heard Dongwoo. “Ummm oppa can help by waiting outside with the rest” you told him and he pouted before going out.

 

‘I wonder what its like to hug someone from the back’ you thought for a while and blushed. “Oppa, have you ever hugged your girlfriend’s back?” you asked. He turned around with wide eyes. “Yah! Heeyoung-ah, I don’t have a girlfriend” he said immediately. “Your ex girlfriend?” you asked again and he shook his head.

 

You nodded to yourself, ‘I want to know how it feels, just one try wont hurt right?’ you asked yourself before getting up. You took one step closer to Woohyun who was frying the meat ‘No I shouldn’t’ you fought with yourself but you took another step. It was just a few more steps and then….

 

 

 

Am back... sorry for the wait guys...

i had exams this week and i was sick too *sniff sniff*

Anyways what do think of this chapter...

i had to retype it because my other computer had some problem... =(

Subscribe.... Comment and Enjoy.... ^_^