Special Day (part 1)

Are you our Anti Fan?

It was the filming of the last episodes and you woke up extra early to sort out their outfit, it was snowing outside. You picked up a purple scarf and sat it on a pile of clothes "Hoya-oppa" you clapped and placed their name tags "yah come in and change" you walked out and sat on the couch, they came out and you adjusted their clothes one by one. When you were fixing Woohyun's scarf, he pulled yours and you startled "Heeyoung-ah its finally the last episode" he pecked you on your forehead "I know I know" you said and he looked at you, he smirked and hugged you tightly. "In case you think of the wrong way... happy birthday Jungstar" he broke the hug and gave you a small kiss which deepened when you returned it.

 

"How did you know it’s today?" You asked as he sat down next to you in the van, he looked at you "I know everything about you in my heart" he placed his hand on his chest and you blushed "all you have to do is wait for your surprise" you shook your head "you don’t have to give me anything, you know--" he placed his finger on your lips "I want to" you smiled and rested your head on his shoulder as you gave in.

 

You watched them by the side like the first time, Hara and Jiyoung kept glancing at you for your reaction whenever Seungyeon and Woohyun hug or hold hands. They started playing dare and it was Woohyun's turn, Gyuri thought of something and smirked "Woohyun-ssi, I dare you to kiss Seungyeon" your eyes widened a bit and Hyoan noticed it, he walked to the Pd to request to cut that scene while you were occupied by watching them. Woohyun looked at your side; you gave him an emotionless expression before looking away.

 

L yawned "let’s do something else" you looked back to them and was relieved 'Thank you Myungsoo oppa'. The members of Infinite nodded and majority wins so they ended it. Seungyeon held Woohyun's hands and waved at Kara and Infinite as they left.

 

They turned around and she looked at him "Woohyun-ah do you remember our first awkward meeting" he chuckled and then nodded 'My mind was on Heeyoung, thinking how she was since she was alone in Korea' he faked a smile and she continued. She swung both of her hands "and our surprising couple shirts" Woohyun smiled guiltily and looked away 'It was Heeyoung and my couple shirt but you happen to wear the same type'. She skipped and then stopped in front of him "and... the first gift" she blushed while pointing to the pendant. He nodded for the nth time 'I bought Heeyoung and my couple pendant'

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu stared at you while you were looking out at the window from the dorm. They were packing their things except Woohyun who was still filming; you yawned and turned around to see them. You pouted 'its’ so weird, it’s my first birthday with them and I bet they don’t know' Sungyeol noticed your pout and smirked, he nudged L to see it. He frowned 'Poor Heeyoung, she must be waiting for hyung' he continued to pack. Hoya couldn’t stand your pouting and sighing anymore "Heeyoung-ah" he pulled you to his room leaving Dongwoo and Sungjong dumbfounded.

 

"Yes oppa, you need help?" You looked at him and he pinched your cheeks "it’s not like Woohyun is not here and you can sigh and pout" you gave a small smile "are you really sad that Woohyun is out the whole day?" Yu shook your head. "Or we are not paying attention to you?" You shook your head again. He gave up and sighed 'it’s because you don’t know that today is a special day'. "Today is a day to be happy not sad" he looked back before walking out.

 

L looked at you worriedly and Sungyeol shook his head 'Hoya can’t stand Heeyoung being sad'. Sungjong walked to you and looked at your face, "Heeyoung-ah did Hyung do anything? Or did he say anything?" You shook your head and he leaned in to whisper "did he force you to divorce Woohyun hyung to return to being Hoaegi's wife?" You giggled and shook your head again. He took your hand and examined it. "At least it didn’t bruise, I thought he was gripping onto your hand tight" you chuckled and then ruffled his hair "aiyo our maknae" you gave him an eye smile and headed to your room to pack. L and Sungyeol followed you in. Dongwoo went to Hoya and asked him what he did, Hoya gave him a look and then told him everything, Dongwoo chuckled "yah Lee Howon... I know that you are overprotective of our dongsaeng but next time say it in front of us... just now you saw how worried Sungjong and Sunggyu looked, even L gave our room door a 'Jiu stare'" Hoya rolled his eyes "araso hyung I understand"

 

"Myungsoo oppa can you pass me that?" You pointed to your make up set and he gave it, you looked around "and that one" you kept ordering Sungyeol and L around to get you things. "Oh oppa did you find your favourite black boxers yet?" You asked him and looked away. He chuckled and then looked outside "neh, Sunggyu hyung returned last night" Sungyeol's eyes widened and then laughed out loud. "Gyu hyung!!" Sungyeol shouted and you heard footsteps coming near. It was obviously Sunggyu and you looked at him, Sungyeol stopped laughing "hyung what did you do with Myungsoo's undergarment?" Sunggyu rolled his eyes and walked out "yah choding, next time when you call me... I don’t want that childish talks of you" you heard him. You looked at the door "what happen to gyu oppa, is he still angry at me that Woohyun divorced him?"