Evil plan~

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“Again” Sunggyu growled at L who was doing the moves incorrectly.

Woohyun watched his moves “Did you even practice during your free time?” L was quiet.

Hoya stood next to L and signaled Sungyeol to play the music again.

“Come on Myungsoo lets practice” they practiced again and again until Sunggyu was satisfied.

Dongwoo stood on the side to practice his hand movements for his rap while Sungyeol practiced for Cover girl.

 

Sungjong stood in front of the air-con to cool himself off. ‘I wonder what Heeyoung is doing at home?’ he turned to the side to cool his face.

“Hyung what do think our sylist is doing?” Sungjong went to them.

They shrugged their shoulders.

“Must be deciding on what outfit we are going to wear for Mcountdown” Woohyun said.

“Have you noticed that Heeyoung has never spoke ever since Daeyeolie and Jiae left last night” Sunggyu stood up and the rest looked at him and nodded.

 

“Should we call her to come here?” Sungyeol suggested as he looked through his contacts.

“Heeyoung… Heeyoung… wait she’s not here?” his hand dropped.

“Duh she just came last night and we didn’t exchange numbers yet” Woohyun commented as he hit Sungyeol’s head. Sungyeol face palmed himself as he thought of how dumb he has just felt.

 

“I’ll go check on her then” L stood up and headed to the front door.

He left the practice room. The rest sat there for a while before practicing again for ‘Be Mine’ for the upcoming festivals.

“Aish…” L ran back inside the room.

“Did you get her?” Dongwoo asked while dancing.

L shook his head “You think I will be able to go out like this at this weather?”

“Achooo” Hoya sneezed and shook his head.

 

***Apartment***

You rubbed your chin as you looked at their stage outfits for Paradise.

“Hmmm” you thought for a while.

“Heeyoung-ah I’m going now, be careful araso!” Becky shouted to you as she headed to the door.

“Neh unnie, be careful and good night!” you shouted back before she closed the door.

‘I’m all alone and damn for being INFINITE’s main stylist’ you rested on the couch for a while and headed to the laptop on the desk.

You began researching on the rookies this year especially the boy groups. You gave an eye smile when you click on Block B.

 

You watched all their music videos. A frown came upon your face when you watched ‘Tell them’

“What a… dog” you forced yourself not to curse.

“Achooo” you sneezed out loudly.

‘Urghhh co--- wait a minute’ a smirk plastered on your face as you looked at their outfits.

 

 


Updated~ ^_^

Its cold right? lol

comment on what you think is going to happen to their outfits in that cold weather...

Do you feel evil all of a sudden? muahahahaha lol

Hmmm comment comment comment and...

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE!!!