Tension

Are you our Anti Fan?

 

"Oh Woohyun..." you looked up to see the owner of the voice; your heartbeat accelerated 'Why is she here, why do I feel this way?' You gave her a smile and she gave you an eye smile. The rest of Kara came in later "oh noona what bring you here" Sungjong asked as he eyed Woohyun. "Oh we were just walking by and I saw Woo-- er you guys so I just came to say hi" she waved and giggled. "Who is she?" She pointed to you. Hyoan cleared his throat and introduced you "she is Infinite's stylist, Heeyoung" he nudged you and you stood up and bowed "annyeonghasaeyo Heeyoung imnida" Kara lined up and greeted. You sat back down "so she is your stylist" Hara said and tapped her head 'I have seen her somewhere'

 

In the end Kara and you guys ate at one table. They joined a tabled next to yours and Seungyeon sat next to Woohyun as he sat in the side. You frowned small; Woohyun held your hand and gave you a smile. L noticed the tension and looked at you, "Heeyoung-ah here" he placed vegetables on your plate and you smiled "thank you" Gyuri sensed the tension also and whispered something in Jiyoung's ear, she giggled and everyone looked at her. Nicole gave an eye smile "Ji-ah tell us what unnie said" she paused and then said some random stuff. Seungyeon placed some pasta on Woohyun's plate and she looked at him with a caring smile. Sunggyu looked at the two and eyed their manager, Jungryul spoke up "Seungyeon-ah, just a random question so please don’t mind" Hoya looked at him 'it better not be 'do you have feelings for Woohyun?''

 

"Neh, I won’t mind" she looked at him, waiting for the questions. Before he opened his mouth, Hoya signaled Dongwoo, "wait, hyung" he leaned in and whispered "tell me what you are going to ask" Jungryul nodded "do you have feelings for Woohyun?" Dongwoo's eyes widened and told Hoya. "Yah hyung that’s too random" he turned to Seungyeon who was leaning on her hand feeling bored already. "Noona I will ask you instead" you looked at them and wondered what was going on. "Can you sing a verse of your new song" Hoya asked and smirked at Dongwoo.

 

Seungyeon did it and everyone clapped including Woohyun as he pulled away from your and applauded. You did the same a millisecond later and puffed your cheeks a bit. Woohyun held your hands back and winked 'It was stupid of me to think like that' you smiled back widely and Hara stared at you two. Seungyeon spoke up about the upcoming dates and you noticed that she kept on touching her pendant necklace. 'That looks familiar, if it weren’t because of my short attention span... urghh' you stuffed the rice in your mouth and chewed, you looked in front and noticed L chuckling. "Bwoh!" He stuck his tongue to his right 'so childish' you rolled your eyes and he did the same. When Woohyun was busy talking to Seungyeon, L leaned in and you froze 'what is he trying to do?' You blinked and Woohyun turned.

 

He saw L and he pulled you to face him, he furrowed his eyebrows and pinched your cheeks "yah babo, you have rice on your face" he wiped it softly and you blushed. Jiyoung tilted her head "Woohyun-ssi you seem close with her" she said and smiled. Sunggyu looked to your side and smiled "yeah, Heeyoung is our favourite dongsaeng" he said and was about to continue but was interrupted by Gyuri's clap. "Araso, so where are you guys going later" she eyed Seungyeon and Woohyun and gave a small smile at the rest. Everyone shrugged their shoulders and she frowned "well then I guess we have to leave" she got up and bowed. Kara left and infinite stretched their arms while you stared blankly.

 

------------------------------------------------

"Unnie, do you think Woohyun and that Heeyoung are together?" Jiyoung asked after they exited the place. "She is just his stylist" Seungyeon assured and Hara nodded, Nicole paused "well if she is their stylist only, then why is she always with Woohyun?" "He even wiped her face, come on she has her own hands" Gyuri said and gave a disgusted look. Seungyeon just smiled "it’s probably nothing" Hara flicked her fingers "I saw her with boyfriend member Hyunseong, don’t worry unnie she is going out with Hyunseong not Woohyun" she patted her shoulders and gave her an assuring smile. "Believe me" Seungyeon nodded "I believe you"