We got married?

Are you our Anti Fan?

“What did you say?” you asked annoyingly but he didn’t notice.

“FEED. ME!” he repeated. “Again?” you asked for the third time.

“FEED ME!!!!” he shouted until he cracked. ‘Heeyoung don’t laugh… I’m sorry…’

You burst out laughing until your stomach hurt and you sat on the floor, still laughing.

“Uhh that was funny” you said in between the laugh and you quickly wiped your tears. “No it wasn’t” he frowned and held his throat. You stopped laughing and stared at him.

 

“Does your throat hurt?” you asked softly, he nodded and you headed outside.

“Where are you going?” he called out and his voice cracked again. But this time you didn’t laugh or make fun. You walked to the kitchen again and found some honey and lemon. You quickly made lemon juice.

 

“Here drink this” you handed him the cup. He lifted his hand and dropped it. ‘He must feel really weak’ you paused and thought about what you did. You sobbed softly and Woohyun stared at you. “Why are you crying all of a sudden… is it my fault? Because I didn’t take the cup?” he threw a lot of questions but you just shook your head.

 

“I’ll feed you” you held the cup to his lips and he drank it. You stared at him while he was drinking ‘Mianhae’.

“Hmmm” he smiled “Feeling better?” he nodded and looked in the cup and frowned.

“No more?” you chuckled. “Yah you can’t drink that much, you will get thirsty” you got up but he pulled you down.

 

“Bwoh” you looked at him ‘Let go before you regret this’ you turned and noticed the untouched porridge. You took it with you and headed to the door. “Where now?” he called out. “To reheat it” you shouted back, he smiled and lay back on the bed.

 

“Ah hot hot hot” you shouted when you rushed to the room. ‘Much better’ you put the bowl on the desk. Woohyun stared at you with wide eyes as you smirked.

“You’re so scary” he pouted. You pushed the desk near his bed, you sat next to him. You scooped some and put it near his mouth. “Aish it’s hot” he moved back.

“Oh mianhae” you blew it and gave it again.

 

“How about I feed myself” you nodded with happiness. ‘I am so glad’ you looked at the hot porridge “Give it to me” you heard Woohyun. “I’ll feed you” you didn’t want to get into trouble for burning Woohyun with hot porridge. He stared at you with ‘give it me’ look.

“I insist, but you are going to feed yourself when the rest comes back araso” you told him and he nodded. You continued to feed him.

 

“Heeyoung-ah”

“Hmm? What do you want, but  no more that bunny aegyo of yours” he chuckled.

“Just wanted to ask something” he said before taking in the porridge being fed by you.

“Spill it out” you scooped some more and blew it.

“Who is your favourite member in infinite?” your eyes widened ‘Oh shoot, can I say none? But wait…’

“I don’t know yet. But I think none” you stuck your tongue out. He frowned and turned his head away.

You rolled your eyes at him “Come on, eat up” you shook him.

“Fine my favourite member is N.W, happy?” you shook him again. He turned back still with frown. “I said Infinite” ‘Dumb blonde’ you put the spoon to his lips and he ate it.

“Whatever dummy” you fed him another.

He frowned again.

 

---- 15 minutes later ------

“Open your mouth” you commanded.

 “Ahhh” he said cheerfully like a small boy.

 

“Yah are you guys filming ‘We got married’?” your eyes widened.

 


 

 

Updated~~

Comment, subscribe and enjoy ^_^