Babysitting the sick one

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

“No you are not coming with us!” you heard Hoya shout. You walked towards your door not wanting to open it.

“Heeyoung noona” the door opened and you shrieked.

“Ah neh?” you smiled sheepishly ‘Why am I so nervous all of a sudden?’ Sungjong eyed you and cleared his throat.

He walked in and closed the door behind him. “Noona, do you hate us that much?” you looked down.

“Umm do I have to be honest?” you tilted your head to the side a bit. He nodded and you pouted.

“Well I am actually a member of the infinite’s fanclub” Sungjong beamed.

“So you are our fan? That’s why you are acting like this?” he said not letting go of his smile.

You wanted to slap yourself ‘I forgot the word anti’.

 

He walked to the door. “Uh wait---“ too late he closed the door. You face palmed yourself ‘Why didn’t say that you are a member of their ‘ANTI’ fanclub’ you sighed and walked out of your room.

 

“Wahh wait what are you guys doing… back off” you said in a panicky voice.

“Heeyoung- ssi since you are our fan, we will let you take care of Woohyun” Sungyeol smiled.

Sunggyu patted your head “Komawo” you nodded. ‘Aish what am I doing?’

“We might be late, byee” Dongwoo shouted before heading out.

L and Hoya waved and left.

‘What did I get myself into? Urghhh’ you wanted to cry on the spot. “Why did it have to be him, I don’t like arrogant guys” you dragged your feet to the kitchen for a drink.

‘He might annoy me’ you thought as you sipped some orange juice.

 

*cough cough* you eyes went straight to his room door. ‘Is he alright?... whatever he has abs so he will be able to take care of himself, wait abs… where did I get that idea from?’ you shook your head and sat on the couch.

 

*cough cough* you looked again. You got up and walked towards his room. “What if he need some help?” you knocked and opened the door.

You found him on the floor “Yah what are you doing down there” you ran to him.

 

It took you fifteen minutes to carry him to the bed “Gosh you are so heavy” he chuckled.

‘He is sick and has the energy to laugh?’ you lifted your hand and touched his forehead.

‘What is this?’ you dashed out.

 Woohyun’s smile left.

 


 

 

 

 

 

you ... if you havent comment or subscribe, pliz do :D

 

Sorry for the late update... :(