Caught?

Are you our Anti Fan?

You smiled as you woke up remembering about last nights date with Woohyun. "Heeyoung-ah" Sunggyu called and knocked on the door "come in" you sleepily said. The rest entered also. "Ah good morning" you said "and oppa woke up earlier than me" you said while getting off the bed. They looked at you with a worried expression, "Heeyoung-ah get ready, we are going out" Woohyun said and you nodded.

 

You gave him a morning hug and he kissed your forehead. "Yah not in front of us" Sungyeol covered his and Sungjong's eyes. You rolled your eyes and walked to the bathroom. Hoya looked at Dongwoo and shrugged their shoulders. L walked back out and waited for you, he looked at the rest and sighed, when he glanced at Woohyun, he sighed.

 

"I’m ready, but I’m hungry..." you said while pointing at your flat stomach. Sungjong shot up and pulled you with him, "come on".

 

"KFC~" you jumped and Dongwoo held you, he laughed "yah, are you sure that you are not 'Jang Heeyoung?'", you looked at him and tilted your head to the side, "why?” "Because you are getting excited over food like me" he pointed at himself and gave you an eye smile. You sat next to next to Hoya and Woohyun; the rest went to order the food.

 

"Heeyoung... you are sharing--" L didn’t get to finish his sentence when Woohyun interrupted "with me", L rolled his eyes 'of course with you'. Sungyeol chuckled "no, she can have all my share" he pointed to his serve "are you trying to make me fat with all those chicken drums and burgers?" He nodded "neh, you should because you look like this right now" he picked up a chicken bone. You glared at him "Jiu stare!" He covered his face. "Thanks to Myungsoo hyung" Sungjong grumbled.

 

"I’m full" you sang and Woohyun chuckled, Sunggyu saw your plate "woah... you ate..1..2 pieces of chicken thighs and 1..4! Pieces of chicken , that’s 6 all together" he exclaimed and Hoya looked shocked also. Woohyun smirked and hugged you by the shoulder "My Jungstar is amazing right?” you looked at him and sighed as he began singing 'amazing'. 'If only you didn’t put your chicken bones on my side and kept feeding me'

 

"Let’s go out for a while" Dongwoo stretched his hands, "omo its Infinite oppa!" You heard some girls whisper and you looked back to see them. "Yah who is she?" The other said when she noticed Heeyoung. You grinned and leaned in to them "Inspirits on the other table" they looked and the fans squealed

"L oppa looked at me"

"Sunggyu oppa smiled at me"

"Woohyun oppa gave me a fly kiss" "no he didn’t. He did it to me" "no me" they argued and you glared at Woohyun.

"Omo Sungyeol oppa winked" they jumped and you giggled.

 

In a few minutes there was a mini fan signing event that crowded the space. "Oppa you know I love you right?" You heard someone say to Woohyun, he looked back at you and you gave a smile. "Neh of course I love all Inspirits" he signed her notebook. The fans kept on pouring in the place and then it ended an hour later as Infinite had to take you somewhere.

 

All of you walked around and L chuckled and looked at you and Woohyun. "Guess what I said when one of our fans asked who were you?" Woohyun looked him and you. "Yah don’t tell me that you told her that she was your girlfriend, if you did well then you just broke thousand hearts of Myungyeol shippers" he pulled you away from him. L shook his head "yah I just said that she was my cousin you babo hyung".

 

You went window shopping and then Hoya pulled you in a building, "oh why are we in Woollim building?" You asked them. Before they could answer "oppa, I missed you" you heard a familiar voice and then a figured passed you, pushing you as she hugged L. "Jiae?" Sunggyu asked and she looked up from her hug with L "Neh oppa I’m Jiae". Woohyun held you close and examined your shoulder when she pushed you. "I'm okay" you assured. "How’s your training going?" Hoya asked and she pouted "Tiring" they nodded and Sungjong patted her back.

 

"Ok Jiae-ah I know you miss us but, I’m suffocating" he pushed her gently. He turned around and saw you "why is she here and why is she sticking with you guys when you don’t have any schedule?" She complained and crossed her arms. "Go and practice" Sungyeol pushed her head lightly and walked up the stairs. She stood on the spot and thought for a while before going back for practice.

 

'Knock knock'

 

Dongwoo knocked on the door, "come in" you heard the CEO and all of you went inside, he was sitting on the couch and frowned at the sight of you and Woohyun. 'Did I do something wrong?' You thought and frowned inside. "I guess I should say 'I saw it all along'" he smirked and clapped his hands. You raised your eyebrows while the rest smiled and Woohyun hugged you tightly. "What’s happening?" You were more confused than before. "Yah, you guys didn’t tell her?" They shook her head. Hoya cleared his throat "Sajangnim, I told them not to say it in case she might have negative thoughts on whether you would accept it or not" The CEO nodded and patted on his back feeling proud of his actions.

 

"So how come it didn’t go to the public" Sungjong asked and Sungyeol looked around the room, "oh Sajangnim bought it all?" He nodded and Dongwoo's eyes widened "wah you are so rich" he joked and you walked to the pile of magazines.

 

"Infinite's Nam Woohyun in a relationship with his stylist!!!!!"