Miserable :(

Are you our Anti Fan?

 


 

You felt miserable when you heard Vicky call out as she glared at you before picking it up in a fast pace.

You felt seven pair of eyes looking at you, you ignored them.

‘Don’t cry yet Jung Heeyoung, don’t let them see this side of you yet… no never’

You pinched yourself to stop the tears forming.

 

You stood up to help them but you only felt another push from their manager.

“We don’t need your help now” Vicki smirked at you from the mirror.

You felt like screaming your lungs out.

‘Why are you guys doing this to me?’

 

-          45 minutes later-

“Okay Infinite is next on stage, please be at the backstage in five minutes” the lady announced.

“Neh!” Infinite said and they put their hand in for a cheer.

“Heeyoung?” you heard someone call out for you. you looked up and saw Woohyun signaling you to join them.

“What do you want?” you asked in an emotionless tone.

“Babo… we are waiting for you so we can cheer” L said and smiled.

You rolled your eyes still sitting there.

“We are waiting…” Dongwoo called out and nodded you to go to them.

 

“Aish Heeyoung hurry up will you, you are going to make them late” Vicky shouted and you stood up dragging your feet to them slowly. Infinite smiled at your action.

“Hurry up!! Gosh” Vicky shouted again.

You picked up your pace and stood next to Sunggyu. They pushed you in the middle and you could smell their cologne, perfume or spray.

‘Urghh too strong for my nose’ you wanted to walk out.

“Hana deul set… Infinite Hwai… ting!!” your raised your hands with them.

 

They left the room leaving you and the other two stylists. To avoid awkward atmosphere, you left the room again.

“Oh you again?” you looked up and your eyes widened.

‘I’m not dreaming right?’

 


 

 

Are you dreaming... who do you this person is?

Ahhh fangirl mode on... Infinite is sweet eh?

Still wondering what will happen next though... haha i will update soon if you guys comment ^_^..

oh dont forget to subscribe ( i can see you... i wish, but i have Dongwoo here with me and he will make you :P)